Discovery Potential Sp2Mp/DMO

• Thread starter IMisfit
  • Start date
  • Views 13,625
IMisfit

IMisfit

Reaction score
Sin$
What I’ve got so far off numerous people, I don’t know whether this could result in something or if anyone has any speculation of how this could be in potential use? Or if there’s anyone out there that could post us/Hint us in the right direction or result in whether we’re heading the right way.

1. Load up your save and play as trevor
2. Hold interaction menu and go into director mode, scroll down and enter director mode
3. While in director mode press start go to online and start up creator.
4. In creator go to capture and create a GTA capture and test it.
5. Before you finish the test press psn button > party > join a friend in your party who is in gta online

Red870111

Red870111

Red8701
Reaction score
Sin$
Don’t think you can go online or to creator while in director mode but I’m gone see what I can come up with

DrDabgerousGamin

DrDabgerousGamin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Pretty sure you can launch creator from DM but I'm pretty sure that any sp script would be lost when accepting the invite. Idk though so I'm following..

Abadooo

Abadooo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I saw sp2mp before 2 hours on se7ensins although they deleted it

Abadooo

Abadooo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't think its working I tried to do it couple of times but no good results idk
or actually that's the real sp2mp I just saw someone said that's the real glitch however se7ensins deleted it asap however it's not really clear how to hit the glitch

BudzRus

BudzRus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
or actually that's the real sp2mp I just saw someone said that's the real glitch however se7ensins deleted it asap however it's not really clear how to hit the glitch
and if i hit it anything i'll let you know

S

swm

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Don’t think you can go online or to creator while in director mode but I’m gone see what I can come up with
I tried before but creator strips DM, maybe some other way but mine didnt work for me, first 10 sec relevant.

M

Mnx

Banned
Frame In Gold Platinum Record Bug Finder
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I tried before but creator strips DM, maybe some other way but mine didnt work for me, first 10 sec relevant.

Creator can wipe DM. But not that much, it allows for only the menu its a safe way to carry DM script. The stack overrides with menu allowing for DM to go in a session. The scripts check/self delete natives, instructions, and more.

Last edited:
S

swm

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Creator can wipe DM. But not that much, it allows for only the menu its a safe way to carry DM script. The stack overrides with menu allowing for DM to go in a session. The scripts check/self delete natives, instructions, and more.
Please dont reply to my post MNX, unless your about to post DM menu online and Creator menu online (with pause access) that you were lying about... just cut it.

Always1Shot

Always1Shot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Please dont reply to my post MNX, unless your about to post DM menu online and Creator menu online (with pause access) that you were lying about... just cut it.
Remember that scene creator is essentially ‘creator lite version’

M

Mnx

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I refuse to feed you anything. Go figure it out. Stop pressing F5 waiting for leaks. I'll quote whoever I want as well. Forum rules doesnt say I can't quote you.

S

swm

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I refuse to feed you anything. Go figure it out. Stop pressing F5 waiting for leaks. I'll quote whoever I want as well. Forum rules doesnt say I can't quote you.
Forum rules say nothing , true. I told you to cut comunication with me tho.

I dont need DM online , i try to play with it when am bored to death on Gta.

And yes exactly stop feeding me with bs am not hungry for DM and leaking others findings(quote by MNX; "...your boy Honda leaked it all ill post it etc"). Last words ill spend on you

M

Mnx

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Forum rules say nothing , true. I told you to cut comunication with me tho.

I dont need DM online , i try to play with it when am bored to death on Gta.

And yes exactly stop feeding me with bs am not hungry for DM and leaking others findings(quote by MNX; "...your boy Honda leaked it all ill post it etc"). Last words ill spend on you

Cool story :thumbsup:

Seems like you do. Same with TP. It's really not that difficult, it's out there.

Top Bottom
Login
Register