• Start date
  • Views 13,626
GTA_Grinder

GTA_Grinder

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sin$
I saw sp2mp before 2 hours on se7ensins although they deleted it
were you able 2 get the steps before they removed it?

Not the first time. If it doesn't work, they label patched or lock the thread. If it works and some hambone cries about it, they delete it. Anybody recall the account funds transfer glitch which got taken down not long before the old gen to new gen transfer was cutoff, and they wanted no mention of it? It's like that. These turds are a total boys club. A lot of cool people here.... but a lot aren't.... and those people will work behind the scenes with account sellers, clutching on to their dirty secrets. Pimps and hoes. We're here for the bottom feeding and the potential sell.... and ad revenue clicks. Nothing found here that isn't on youtube anymore.... if it is.... it's kept secret at any cost. If I'm not running my mouth, I'm just paying attention... this is what I've "noticed".

sweedy

sweedy

Seasoned Member
Fabled Veteran Hardened Veteran Experienced Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Not the first time. If it doesn't work, they label patched or lock the thread. If it works and some hambone cries about it, they delete it. Anybody recall the account funds transfer glitch which got taken down not long before the old gen to new gen transfer was cutoff, and they wanted no mention of it? It's like that. These turds are a total boys club. A lot of cool people here.... but a lot aren't.... and those people will work behind the scenes with account sellers, clutching on to their dirty secrets. Pimps and hoes. We're here for the bottom feeding and the potential sell.... and ad revenue clicks. Nothing found here that isn't on youtube anymore.... if it is.... it's kept secret at any cost. If I'm not running my mouth, I'm just paying attention... this is what I've "noticed".
We’ve both been around a while, long enough to know that this isn’t a good place for the good stuff to be shared, unfortunately. This is where the good glitches go to die. There’s a reason why most of the old school hardcore glitchers have migrated away from the forum, it’s pretty soul crushing to spend hours or even days, sometimes weeks, searching for a glitch only to see it patched within hours of landing on SevenSins. Common sense dictates that glitches shouldn’t be posted here regardless of how you use the glitch, be it for simple personal fun or monetary gain, because it will be taken away by Rockstar.

M

Mnx

Banned
Frame In Gold Platinum Record Bug Finder
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
We’ve both been around a while, long enough to know that this isn’t a good place for the good stuff to be shared, unfortunately. This is where the good glitches go to die. There’s a reason why most of the old school hardcore glitchers have migrated away from the forum, it’s pretty soul crushing to spend hours or even days, sometimes weeks, searching for a glitch only to see it patched within hours of landing on SevenSins. Common sense dictates that glitches shouldn’t be posted here regardless of how you use the glitch, be it for simple personal fun or monetary gain, because it will be taken away by Rockstar.

Text tutorials are the reason why things are patched faster.

Bugs reports need text tutorials to be confirmed. No text tutorial it will last, every programmer needs one, including bug tracking software.

When you access developer BgScript (Bugstar) you will notice they have steps allocated to each global value used for patching. No text tutorial, glitch will lay low until someone submits a report with steps. Never seen a bug report with just a video.

Unfortunately Se7enSins requires a text tutorial.

Report a glitch through Social Club tickets, they will ask for a text tutorial, no tutorial and it will remain unpatched, they state they need steps. Some people however will take the time out to write steps out from a video just for a patch.

Last edited:
Jo7ds

Jo7ds

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The glitch that was posted as a working sp2mp earlier was 100% fake the first step required the old frozen money save! That save no longer allows you to go online plus the thread was made by a complete newbie impersonating JStone the YouTuber

GTA_Grinder

GTA_Grinder

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sin$
The glitch that was posted as a working sp2mp earlier was 100% fake the first step required the old frozen money save! That save no longer allows you to go online plus the thread was made by a complete newbie impersonating JStone the YouTuber

Thanks for clarification.... we never get closure! Props

D

DisguisedGlitcher

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$

The glitch probably was fake but it didnt require the frozen money save. The steps clearly stated it needed a minor turbulence save which is a mission in single player where michael and trevor are not allowed in the city.

Its been required for many previous spmp and is required for the current method also.

Minor turbulance and getting busted is the way they are doing it.
Possibly taking michael into the city so that martins goons are also chasing you aswell as getting busted so the game thinks you are in some sort of mission state.

Basically the same glitch dc clout leaked a year or 2 ago.

Only thing thats different is the timing of disconnect/ reconnecting / accepting alerts

It will be public soon enough

Always1Shot

Always1Shot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I can take dm text to the clouds without freezing, but it gets shut down with a quitting session messge. Need to play around more to see what i can come up with.

K

Kingofzion99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have the steps it’s 3 way u can hit it but the timing of getting busted is like weird now crazy but after hit u may be stuck in the clouds loading for every

I

icecream420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I believe its possible without minor turbulence, although i’ve not tested it with a game save yet.
Idk but I heard on twitter from someone it needs to be that save and someone here said it was as well. I just dont wanna grind story to get to that point lol.

Always1Shot

Always1Shot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Idk but I heard on twitter from someone it needs to be that save and someone here said it was as well. I just dont wanna grind story to get to that point lol.
Minor turbulence was needed for frozen money in a previous spmp, but i believe now that the checks are mostly gone it can be achieved elsewhere. I have a few theories im looking into. I can bypass the alert in a few places in single player by forcing the gang attack script and believe i have the sequence figured out just not the specific start point. Ill find it though. Splitting my time between what i found in dm and trying to take that online too. Have a great xmas bro ill be back in a day or two.

I

icecream420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Minor turbulence was needed for frozen money in a previous spmp, but i believe now that the checks are mostly gone it can be achieved elsewhere. I have a few theories im looking into. I can bypass the alert in a few places in single player by forcing the gang attack script and believe i have the sequence figured out just not the specific start point. Ill find it though. Splitting my time between what i found in dm and trying to take that online too. Have a great xmas bro ill be back in a day or two.
You too

Top Bottom
Login
Register