seven07doper

seven07doper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

steps ( i think )

1) have a rh8 inside your moc
2) drive in a retro custom to moc
3) when you get the alert the storage is full...accept the alert and pull your cord out of the controller.

when you spawn inside moc you will see both rh8 and retro inside.

4) change to vehicle weapons workshop $955,000

now you have a glitched custom inside MOC!

im trying to figure out how to get the retro to stay, when i leave and summon a faggio the custom dissapears.
also the retro is stored in the garage it came from...... i have tried to order a rh8 over the retro but then it despawns from inside the moc.

C

cosmiccarnage420

Reaction score
Sin$
Did you try 1-3 but instead of 4 from your steps:

4. order free rh8 from legendary into moc
5. drive car out, wait until delivered, then drive back into moc

maybe put the retro custom inside instead of the rh8 first?

seven07doper

seven07doper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Did you try 1-3 but instead of 4 from your steps:

4. order free rh8 from legendary into moc
5. drive car out, wait until delivered, then drive back into moc

maybe put the retro custom inside instead of the rh8 first?

the problem is the retro is registered in the a garage and not the MOC
when i do the opposite, drive RH8 into MOC with retro inside the MOC now i have a glitched rh8 inside instead of retro.
but same result, when i change to vehicle weapons workshop its a rh8 inside
but when i leave and summon any vehicle the car ghosted inside the moc disapears.

G

greg540

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Last glitch was summon donor, create death to that vehicle (blow it up) enter moc get in car change plates exit car leave moc ON FOOT, car should be outside drive into garage.
Rinse and repeat.

seven07doper

seven07doper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
also when i have two cars inside the moc i cant get into either one, but when i order over the rh8 im able to occupy the retro when the rh8 disapears.
i have waited for the rh8 to get delivered and drove it out, no plate change because the car is technically stored in a garage 
Last glitch was summon donor, create death to that vehicle (blow it up) enter moc get in car change plates exit car leave moc ON FOOT, car should be outside drive into garage.
Rinse and repeat.

if i request any vehicle while outside the MOC the ghosted car disappears.
my next idea is to blow up the moc with the ghosted car and see if it sticks after i summon it.
also i want to see if it carries over to other sessions too

C

cosmiccarnage420

Reaction score
Sin$
when i do the opposite, drive RH8 into MOC with retro inside the MOC now i have a glitched rh8 inside instead of retro.
but when i leave and summon any vehicle the car ghosted inside the moc disapears.
And instead of buying the workshop, you can't just buy an rh8 over top the car in the MOC and drive out the retro, wait until delivery then drive back in? I think driving the retro out at that point would cause it to inherit the rh8 that is currently being delivered, hence takingt he plates of the new rh8

seven07doper

seven07doper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
And instead of buying the workshop, you can't just buy an rh8 over top the car in the MOC and drive out the retro, wait until delivery then drive back in? I think driving the retro out at that point would cause it to inherit the rh8 that is currently being delivered, hence takingt he plates of the new rh8

thats what i thought, but when i have two vehicles inside my MOC i cant get inside either one.
if i order over the RH8, the RH8 will dissapear giving me the chance to get into the retro.
but when i drive the retro out plates stay and the rh8 stays in the moc 
im thinking about live streaming here in a few mins to test all this out so people can interact with me while im trying stuff 

Last edited:
C

cosmiccarnage420

Reaction score
Sin$
thats what i thought, but when i have two vehicles inside my MOC i cant get inside either one.
if i order over the RH8, the RH8 will dissapear giving me the chance to get into the retro.
but when i drive the retro out plates stay and the rh8 stays in the moc 
im thinking about live streaming here in a few mins to test all this out so people can interact with me while im trying stuff 

Damn if I wasn't beat right now I'd jump on and assist. I'm hoping to be awake in like 6 hours so I'll check in when I'm up. Been at the other dupe all day

Wunda

Wunda

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Sadly, I don't think we can get a dupe that works out of this method. The reason the Sultan RS one works is mainly due to the fact that the dupe is created upon driving out. This confuses the game and makes 2 of them inside the MOC. One real and one fake. This method only brings in the real one because you are entering, not leaving.

supr420

supr420

#1CARCLUB
Fabled Veteran Glitcher Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$

Try to upgrade the rh8 to an retro while it is in vehicle workshop. Maybe because it is transferred to another vehicle the game doesn't recognize it should be in a different garage.

Like some old CEO garage dupe where u had to upgrade a fresh rh8...

seven07doper

seven07doper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Try to upgrade the rh8 to an retro while it is in vehicle workshop. Maybe because it is transferred to another vehicle the game doesn't recognize it should be in a different garage.

Like some old CEO garage dupe where u had to upgrade a fresh rh8...
tried that, you get the option to sell but not to upgrade to retro. however i have a gltich where i can get a retro glitched into my ceo modshop only after i upgrade it

seven07doper

seven07doper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
also an interesting thing is that when your inside a car while in the vehicle weapons workshop it allows you to open phone without getting kicked from the car.

my next test is to drive out and hit internet at same time 
but oddly enough when i get any alert screen (like replace a car or join a friend in diffrent target mode) it kicks me out of car.

CBD420

CBD420

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sin$
once u got the car in the moc and change to w&v workshop try just changing plate and seeing if dupe pops up on map. someimes it doesnt so also try walking out and seeing if dupe pops up. technically tho. when you do the current working method of stacked cars 1 is technically non existant which is why it transfers with the wv workshop. this seems more like forcing an xtra car where it doesn't go like we used to do back in the day with san andreas

seven07doper

seven07doper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
once u got the car in the moc and change to w&v workshop try just changing plate and seeing if dupe pops up on map. someimes it doesnt so also try walking out and seeing if dupe pops up. technically tho. when you do the current working method of stacked cars 1 is technically non existant which is why it transfers with the wv workshop. this seems more like forcing an xtra car where it doesn't go like we used to do back in the day with san andreas
basically its an extra car stored in a garage elsewhere.

but........ i think i found somthing. im stuck on a black screen and wont know until i get someone in a different target mode

seven07doper

seven07doper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
so, after getting the retro inside the moc with a rh8 i returned the moc to storage and the retro is still there after being returned to bunker........

so i ordered over the rh8 and drove the retro out and got on a forever loading screen, joined on a friend in different target mode (deny second alert) now im spawned at the docks completely frozen and can not move at all.

CBD420

CBD420

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sin$
now im spawned at the docks completely frozen and can not move at all.
ya that happened to me when i tried old dpad method. think i had start menu and used job or joined activity or friend and canceled alert. you must be close or hitting a patch area. ive noticed patches are just triggers not actual fixes of nething lol

S

schitzotm

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Sadly, I don't think we can get a dupe that works out of this method. The reason the Sultan RS one works is mainly due to the fact that the dupe is created upon driving out. This confuses the game and makes 2 of them inside the MOC. One real and one fake. This method only brings in the real one because you are entering, not leaving.
Yep, this is likely. Have the same thing while entering ceo garage and pulling up internet just before the garage message comes. There is a second car but it wont store. (Need a single ceo garage not three otherwise options for garages pop and produce nothing)
Gotta have a friend watch it too.
Its not bricked just cant store it.
The issue with this and the OP is we are entering and not exiting.

supr420

supr420

#1CARCLUB
Fabled Veteran Glitcher Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
tried that, you get the option to sell but not to upgrade to retro. however i have a gltich where i can get a retro glitched into my ceo modshop only after i upgrade it

You should try to ugrade a RH8. Of course you can't upgrade a retro again.

seven07doper

seven07doper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You should try to ugrade a RH8. Of course you can't upgrade a retro again.
you cant upgrade a rh8 inside the vehicle and weapons workshop, it allows you to make modifications but cant to upgrade to retro

Top Bottom
Login
Register