What's new

Patched Potential Money glitch

MINIHOKAGE

MINIHOKAGE

Reaction score
Sin$
I don't know if this could be a money glitch but I need you guys to help me complete it
1)First you need to have a CEO GARAGE
2)Second get a elegy retro custom in slot 6 and get into it
3)Then quickly press the right D-Pad and press the OPTIONS Button on you playstation controller
4) when you do that you want to press O to EXIT out of the OPTION MENU
5)Now you'll see that you are glitched and can not move at all, NOW this is where I need your help to complete this glitch.

Spazin

Spazin

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
we've been working this on xbone since the lowrider glitch. you can get the same result coming from the mod shop to the garage

ZoxiFyRezh

ZoxiFyRezh

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't know if this could be a money glitch but I need you guys to help me complete it
3)Then quickly press the right D-Pad and press the OPTIONS Button on you playstation controller
5)Now you'll see that you are glitched and can not move at all, NOW this is where I need your help to complete this glitch.
This was found in LispyLeaf method on his video from 3 days ago he told only couple people including mrmods if you see his comment section

C

Christian425

Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah its work for now how i am un Xbox One

Exotic_SD

Exotic_SD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Lets try with a friend maybe? or a prostitute somehow? It doesn't have to be solo, with friends you have a higher possibility

H

Hade

Reaction score
Sin$
I have tried it with a friend and his screen is black while mine is frozen. You can't go down to mod shop, but if you press R2 you can drive out. Don't know how to proceed thoo

iRab 1888

iRab 1888

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have also tried with a friend in the car, he gets a black screen while I am frozen. I have tried joining a friend who is in a different targeting mode and rejecting the alert and also simply finding a new session to see if maybe I could return and to my friend still in my garage. Unfortunately he gets kicked as soon as you leave.

Top Bottom
Login
Register