• Thread starter WreckedByZombie
  • Start date
  • Views 4,322
W

WreckedByZombie

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi everyone

about 10 minutes ago I was getting ready to launch a survival. As I went through the pause menu to launch my player created survival I forgot that I had my internet settings set so I could remain in solo public sessions. As I launch up into the clouds I visited my PlayStation home screen and changed my internet settings back to fast. From there when I went back my character was in an online session as a blank character. Crew T shirt and bald head. After that it put me back in story. I load up a friends only session and went to load the survival. It’s at this point that I try to launch it but instead of starting my screen will become frozen but notice that I can still move around on the map. So I opened up my phone and could access the internet app, went and bought the cheapest vehicle and it didn’t charge me. (I bought the Thrust motorcycle for 75k) but they second time I tried I got billed. Maybe you guys can make something of this.
Post automatically merged:

Update.

1: be in an online session
2: start your own created survival and once you launch into the clouds go to internet settings and setup your internet however you like.
3: when you comeback you’ll be in a session for 1-3 seconds before being kicked back to story
4: load back into online and try to start the same survival and it should just leave you where you spawned. No going up into clouds or anything
4: try to navigate through your phone and take your Lester invite ( you won’t be able to see what invite you’ve selected)
5: once in apartment you should notice you no longer have an arrow on the map showing your global position

Last edited:
M

MrSquiddles2K15

Your Grammar Sucks
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi everyone

about 10 minutes ago I was getting ready to launch a survival. As I went through the pause menu to launch my player created survival I forgot that I had my internet settings set so I could remain in solo public sessions. As I launch up into the clouds I visited my PlayStation home screen and changed my internet settings back to fast. From there when I went back my character was in an online session as a blank character. Crew T shirt and bald head. After that it put me back in story. I load up a friends only session and went to load the survival. It’s at this point that I try to launch it but instead of starting my screen will become frozen but notice that I can still move around on the map. So I opened up my phone and could access the internet app, went and bought the cheapest vehicle and it didn’t charge me. (I bought the Thrust motorcycle for 75k) but they second time I tried I got billed. Maybe you guys can make something of this.
Post automatically merged:

Update.

1: be in an online session
2: start your own created survival and once you launch into the clouds go to internet settings and setup your internet however you like.
3: when you comeback you’ll be in a session for 1-3 seconds before being kicked back to story
4: load back into online and try to start the same survival and it should just leave you where you spawned. No going up into clouds or anything
4: try to navigate through your phone and take your Lester invite ( you won’t be able to see what invite you’ve selected)
5: once in apartment you should notice you no longer have an arrow on the map showing your global position
I think frozen money is a stretch for this. My guess if your screen froze so you couldn't actually see the money being taken but when you opened the internet it just overlayed the frozen screen.

Citywrecker

Citywrecker

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
I think frozen money is a stretch for this. My guess if your screen froze so you couldn't actually see the money being taken but when you opened the internet it just overlayed the frozen screen.
I just tried and nothing. Just a random occurrence I think.

S

SecretZKIRA

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys I’ve experienced something through this when you go to story mode and laugh creator you’ll all ways be a hit character with your online guns it will show your bank and money info this is where I got to and I’m looking further into this cause there was only A way I could get the girl online but you won’t be frozen money it will only show story mode missions online and I’m not sure what to do from here

Top Bottom
Login
Register