What's new

Patched Potential Dupe, Off the Radar or invisible glitch?

115 Stig

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey all, hopefully you are enjoying our new money glitch!
I found a little glitch with icecream420's method. If you keep doing the glitch with having only done the drive in car glitch once, I found that after about 5-10 times, I would go into my elegy retro in my facility, and it would kick me out of the facility with the car. Now if you can let's say, join someone's private session through gta as soon as you hop in the retro while in your facility, it would boot you back into the game because the session is private, and it may glitch you into a black screen because it's in the process of kicking you out, thus possibly causing some sort of glitch. Say, another dupe glitch, off the radar, or even invisibility.

115 Stig

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey all, hopefully you are enjoying our new money glitch!
I found a little glitch with icecream420's method. If you keep doing the glitch with having only done the drive in car glitch once, I found that after about 5-10 times, I would go into my elegy retro in my facility, and it would kick me out of the facility with the car. Now if you can let's say, join someone's private session through gta as soon as you hop in the retro while in your facility, it would boot you back into the game because the session is private, and it may glitch you into a black screen because it's in the process of kicking you out, thus possibly causing some sort of glitch. Say, another dupe glitch, off the radar, or even invisibility.
EDIT: This is caused by accepting a phone call during the new solo money glitch

Top Bottom