• Thread starter schitzotm
  • Start date
  • Views 2,429
S

schitzotm

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
So, as some of you know my garages are a mess. Ive been cleaning them up and have come across something rather strange.
Requirements: full ceo garage 1, session likely doesnt matter,
1 car in that garage you dont mind selling, a buccaneer custom topless with enough drop to drag the *** in another garage.
Steps:
1: sell a car out of the ceo garage 1 (like a dupe or something)
2: get assistant to bring the buccaneer to your office
3: take the buccaneer to your garage but before you enter hit the button to lift the car and hit down on left thumb stick to drag the ***.
4: enter the garage and select garage 1
You will notice your character enters the elevator then it pans to you standing at the elevator to exit or enter a different garage. You will see the buccaneer go up the elevator by itself. The slot will still be empty.
So what I am thinking is maybe a friend riding up will trigger it to kinda stay so we can switch spots via the blue circle. Since the car goes back to your other garage the one your friend rides up the elevator in should be a dupe. Anyway this could potentially be a great dupe for those less fortunate in gta wealth.
Figured I would share since I am still messing around with this and have tried to store this buccaneer 4 times now.

Last edited:
J

JdogJH

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
So, as some of you know my garages are a mess. Ive been cleaning them up and have come across something rather strange.
1 car in that garage you dont mind selling, a buccaneer custom topless with enough drop to drag the *** in another garage.
Steps:
3: take the buccaneer to your garage but before you enter hit the button to lift the car and hit down on left thumb stick to drag the ***.
You will notice your character enters the elevator then it pans to you standing at the elevator to exit or enter a different garage. You will see the buccaneer go up the elevator by itself. The slot will still be empty.
So what I am thinking is maybe a friend riding up will trigger it to kinda stay so we can switch spots via the blue circle. Since the car goes back to your other garage the one your friend rides up the elevator in should be a dupe. Anyway this could potentially be a great dupe for those less fortunate in gta wealth.
Figured I would share since I am still messing around with this and have tried to store this buccaneer 4 times now.
Same thing happened to me driving my oppressor into garage 3 and it was the only open slot. Thought it was odd but couldn't recreate it

skeeze415

skeeze415

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
This was happening to me all last night. At my office garage (maze bank west). I was pulling out my modded cars, one by one, to record each car for a showcase. Each time I went back in ceo garage with car, the animation would change and show me by the elevator while my car would be goin up car elevator by itself. I thought it was strange!! Coudnt see how this can be a dupe glitch, but keep me posted....theres always room for potential!!!

S

schitzotm

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
This was happening to me all last night. At my office garage (maze bank west). I was pulling out my modded cars, one by one, to record each car for a showcase. Each time I went back in ceo garage with car, the animation would change and show me by the elevator while my car would be goin up car elevator by itself. I thought it was strange!! Coudnt see how this can be a dupe glitch, but keep me posted....theres always room for potential!!!
Well since the car is going back to its original garage there is potential for a friend riding in it to make it also store in the ceo garage. That would be the dupe. Then you just hit the blue circle to switch spots. But cant seem to get anyone online to assist. That is why I posted it.

Video in the op now. hehe

Last edited by a moderator:
A

abig79

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Need to find a way to keep friend in car, probably going to kick him out soon as you go in. I'll mess with this when I get home tonight as my ceo garage is doing the same crap, didn't even think of having a friend ride in with me.

If anything it would be nice just to be able to swap cars

thsxftmdgt

thsxftmdgt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I get similar glitchiness just by calling a car out of full ceo garage and driving it back in the garage it came out of. It drives in normal at first. But then I spawn in by elevator to the office. I can see the car elevator in action and then the animation glitches to focus on the car elevator kinda like it normally should. It's easy to replicate just haven't messed with it cuz I'm working on other stuff I noticed.

A

abig79

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i tried messing around everything thing i could think of while having a passenger in the car. if you drive in normal with 2 people you basically get the same kinda issue, you both appear on the ground floor standing there and the car disappears back to where it came from.

i tried putting the passenger into the black alert screens like for single player, or to join a job but then you get kicked out outside the door before you even go in... but whats weird is if you do that the car will actually go inside like its supposed too

skeeze415

skeeze415

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Anybody try this....take car from a different garage (doesnt have to be full) bring to ceo garage 1 (with empyt space). Have your friend drive car in while you run in blue circle outside ceo garage. That way both can enter together with car. first player should be on the screen where they ask you what floor in garage you want to go, stay there on that screen til your friend confirms hes riding up in car on car elevator, and before he stops on elevator, accept screen to enter garage 1.
At work cant test it out but someone could try!

D

Duge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Why is this happening? I can't drive any car into my CEO garage for another garage right now. It keeps sending it back to the first garage.

NicGoRe

NicGoRe

Legendary Bastard
Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Diamonds Are Forever Stickied
Reaction score
Sin$
Steps:

Got excited when I read this...thinking you were actually duping the entire office lol. It would go nicely with my other duped properties. No such luck.

S

schitzotm

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Got excited when I read this...thinking you were actually duping the entire office lol. It would go nicely with my other duped properties. No such luck.
Well, there was a way to get the garage select message up and hit the pause button then switch characters and accept garage 1.
Wonder if our friend pulls up his phone and browses the internet while we do this if he/she will remain in our office garage.
Then we join him back with our second character (that also owns the same ceo office) and enter our office garage.
Kinda like pulling character 1 cars to character 2. Could be fun.

thsxftmdgt

thsxftmdgt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Why is this happening? I can't drive any car into my CEO garage for another garage right now. It keeps sending it back to the first garage.
i am having this happen too lol. i did fix it but dont know exactly how. also it didnt last lol.

done a few other things and have had some interesting results.

get into any car and take it to mod shop
once loaded into mod shop back out and exit vehicle
go to elevator and select the garage you just left
car should be running with radio playing
at this point you should also notice ps store is unavailable on start menu

thats as far as ive gotten there, still testing things.

things to note: i did fix the issue with being able to fell last empty slot in ceo garage, but it didnt last. and i dont know what i did to fix it.

at one point i had a filler car in ceo garage that wouldnt leave lol
basically the opposite of the earlier mentioned issue

Top Bottom
Login
Register