• Thread starter Dukes 1800
  • Start date
  • Views 624
Dukes 1800

Dukes 1800

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I thought it would be a pretty cool thing if everybody who has a jailbroken device to post a screen shot (hold home button and tap the power button) or just post the name of their theme. Everybody knows that there are tons of themes on Cydia, and it takes ages to discover a unique theme. By way of this thread, people will be able to discover themes. You could do as little as just post the name (and repo if it is one you added) or as much as explain why you like the theme.
If you wish, you can post your wallpaper too, because there are some sweet photoshoped creations out there (thanks for the idea Mast3erModder!). In order to put the wallpaper onto your device, create a new folder (i.e Pics for iPhone) and then plug your device into your computer. Then in iTunes click the "Photos" tab and then pick selected folders and then find the folder containing the wallpaper(s).

My current theme, and favorite so far, is called Alit. It is in Cydia by default and is a very unique theme. The reason it's so unique is becuase it has a template that changes every icon you download from the appstore to match all the others. It is also very simple and changes the lockscreen slider too. The only downside is that is it doesn't change the icons for Cydia apps.

So tell me about your theme or just say the name of it!
If this forum is a sucsess could a mod please make it "sticky"

Justin

Justin

#mmNation
End of the Year 2012 End of the Year 2014 Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
supersmall.jpg

Oh damn, thought it said wallpaper. Oh well.

Dukes 1800

Dukes 1800

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Mast3rModder said:
Oh damn, thought it said wallpaper. Oh well.

Hey that's a good idea to include wallpapers. I'll add that to the original post.

BTW that's a sick wallpaper

L

loph12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Something I threw together a while ago cuz I didn't like the Ubuntu theme on cydia :smile:

img0105.png

I dunno where my cydia icon went :/

And I was gunna change the Wi-Fi icons but I never got around to it... I might update later.

Top Bottom
Login
Register