Post Your Favorite iPhone/iTouch Apps

Discussion in 'Apple iOS' started by Ibdc, Jan 28, 2009 with 4 replies and 824 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ibdc

Ibdc Retired Retired

Ratings:
    Post your favorites. I'm in the mood for some new apps, and you might be too, so here's mine, in no specific order.
    1. [Click here to view the link]
    Epic, nuff said. This is probably my favorite pointless app. Basically you blow into the mic while pressing down on the buttons on screen and play it like an ocarina from zelda.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhCJq7EAJJA]YouTube - Smule: Ocarina [Zeldarian][/ame]

2. Cycorder (Cydia)
    Video recording for iPhone. I don't know why apple didn't just give us this normally, but whatever.

3. [Click here to view the link]
    Fun to mess around with, only downside is that by default you can only hit 4 frets at a time without having to scroll. You can change that, but it makes them really small and hard to hit. Other than that, a great app.

4. [Click here to view the link]
    Basically VNC on your iPhone. Epic.

5. [Click here to view the link]
    Use your iPhone as a wireless keyboard/mouse for your PC or Mac. (you need to download the software from hoofien.com in order to run it.

6. Installous
    Simply amazing. I wouldn't have half my apps if it weren't for this. It allows you to download and install .ipa's (cracked apps) through safari right on your iPhone (easier to use Installous to browse for them though). Add cydia.hackulo.us as a source in cydia, and download it and the mobileinstallation patch, and you're good to go.

TL;DR Paid appstore apps for free.

7. [Click here to view the link]
    Real time voice changing (works best through headphones) As you move your finger to the right and your voice gradually goes higher pitched (yes you'll sound like a 10 year old on XBL) , move it to the left and it gradually goes deeper (yes you'll sound like Darth Vader) Fun to mess around with.

Ehh there's a few others that I could have posted but yeah these are my favorites.

2. xXxDarkkillerxXx

xXxDarkkillerxXx Enthusiast

Ratings:
  3. Pieceman

Pieceman VIP VIP

Ratings:
    "Drinks" - basically a list of thousands of alcoholic drinks and their ingredients

And you talked me into downloading that Ocarina one :tongue:

4. Wast3d Monk3y

Wast3d Monk3y Getting There

Ratings:
    Good list, my favorite is installous. Who doesnt like free apps?

5. paul100

paul100 Newbie

Ratings:
    Nice list and these are my favorites apps,
    Shazam​
    Games:Monkey Island,Diorama
    Flashback
    Ocarina​
    Facebook
    Winterboard
    Tweetie :smile:

Thread Status: