Post-TU Bridging

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Game Modding' started by Coletrain17, Jan 21, 2009 with 3 replies and 397 views.

1. Coletrain17

Coletrain17 Contributor

Ratings:
    Hey, I'm stuck at school and I haven't been able to test out the new TU. Can anyone confirm if bridging still works?

PS: And Nubble, I know this isn't a tutorial, so you'll probably want it closed but I'm sure I'm not the only one thinking this. And moving this to the discussion thread wouldn't be very beneficial because you get flamed there for cheating. Just leave this thread up for discussion for a bit so we can figure this stuff out from the people that are serious about bridging. Thanks a ton broski :thumbup:

2. TheIncredibleZ

TheIncredibleZ Getting There

Ratings:
  3. BoNafide

BoNafide Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Since we can't host quit and win anymore, what can we do. If we bridge and try to standby, they can quit out in the second or third and we won't get all the exp. So what can be done?

4. KiLLa CaM

KiLLa CaM Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Obviously you can still bridge. It works fine, IDK if the host quit method still works (some say it does, others say it doesn't) but what you can do is bridge yourself host, play legit and kick the others team's *** and if you start to lose make it lag a little bit or just lag the game out so it doesn't count.

I'm going back to playing legit, got so much better and it's more fun, if I'm gonna lose I'll just make it not count at all.