• Views 114,623
VinnyHaw

VinnyHaw

Se7enSinner
Mythical Veteran Trifecta End of the Year 2015
Reaction score
Sin$
20190421_064608.jpg

My simple RGH 2.0 :tongue: Iv no idea where the cable's are but its got purple led's in it.

that candy apple red gloss?

Shenmue

Shenmue

Pwahh JD & Coke <3
Reaction score
Sin$
that candy apple red gloss?
Dont remember the color was AGES ago i sorted it all out, I found it last night with my original XBOX, Iv yet to soft mod that as-well and Im going to get another xbox and try demon chip the console (if i can find where to buy a demon chip, I want a Dual Nand Xbox with a xK3y installed so i can have it to still play online use the xK3y for games and then swap the nand for emulators).

VinnyHaw

VinnyHaw

Se7enSinner
Mythical Veteran Trifecta End of the Year 2015
Reaction score
Sin$
Dont remember the color was AGES ago i sorted it all out, I found it last night with my original XBOX, Iv yet to soft mod that as-well and Im going to get another xbox and try demon chip the console (if i can find where to buy a demon chip, I want a Dual Nand Xbox with a xK3y installed so i can have it to still play online use the xK3y for games and then swap the nand for emulators).

sounds awesome. i'm looking to buy an og 2tb xbox. just gotta find them haha.

MedicatingFTW

MedicatingFTW

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Demons are hard to find now from what I've heard. What I have is the Matrix chip (triple nand) but I only have 2 nands on it (RGH and retail). I also love that red glossy case.

BossManSD123

BossManSD123

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys, im looking to buy an RGH or even trade on 500GB 1 S for one. Any tios on where to look or what to do even? Im completely new to trying to run my own.

BenJGrimm

BenJGrimm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys, im looking to buy an RGH or even trade on 500GB 1 S for one. Any tios on where to look or what to do even? Im completely new to trying to run my own.
If I still operated I would help ya out here, I've got a few consoles on hand that are RGHd however I have no way of receive money unless it is through the mail (money order/cashiers check etc)

Hopefully you find one, would be perfect since I could use a one s for a couple of projects i want to do but i wish you luck on your search :smile:

Z

Zerker24

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Go to the B/S/T section. There are plenty on people selling consoles there. As for advice, I would look through the posts uner the xbox 360 category. Or, if your questions aren't answered, post a topic and someone will be willing to help you out.

BossManSD123

BossManSD123

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If I still operated I would help ya out here, I've got a few consoles on hand that are RGHd however I have no way of receive money unless it is through the mail (money order/cashiers check etc)

Hopefully you find one, would be perfect since I could use a one s for a couple of projects i want to do but i wish you luck on your search :smile:
I understand man. What do the prices range at so I know what to expect?

OzgurceOyun

OzgurceOyun

Reaction score
Sin$
Orijinal Xbox 360 fan. I didnt change any thing
Post automatically merged:

Hangi fanı kullandın? Konsolumun yeni fanla kapanmasını sağlamak için kasamı bir ton kırpmak zorunda kaldım

Seninkinin bir araya gelmediğini varsayıyorum h

What fan did you use? I had to trim my case a ton just to get my console to close with the new fan

I assume yours didn’t just snap together ha
Can you share a video or photon?

Last edited:
Red

Red

VIP
Retired
Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran MotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Post automatically merged:

Can you share a video or photon?
Sure thing! Specifically I had to trim down the black piece of plastic behind the power button a ton, as well as the two black posts on either side of the fan grate and tobe removed completely

Top Bottom
Login
Register