What's new

Patched Possibly play as single player character online?

• Thread starter MercyKill
  • Start date
  • Views 1,445
MercyKill

MercyKill

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Although I haven't had success with this glitch maybe somebody can turn this into something. First off go into a GTA online session it doesn't matter you can be in a public, invite only etc, go to crews and you are going to need to leave or join a crew, accept any alert messages that pop up and after that very quickly back out and try to leave GTA online or even go the PS or xbl store, you guys can try a different combination of things and let me know what you stubble across, If you don't already know leaving or joining a crew will cause you to go to the character selection screen (NOTE: It has to be set as your active crew)

Last edited:
MercyKill

MercyKill

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
And what happened when you did this?
I've had many weird turnouts with this glitch, when I went to leave GTA online I had a continuous loading screen, when I went to the PS store I had a friend invite me and it showed that I was going to load into his session but then the character selection screen popped up again but maybe if you chose your other character.. Idk try different things and let me know

DDA85

DDA85

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I joined a different crew and I didnt go to a charcter selection screen, what system are you on.

dwayniebee79

dwayniebee79

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
have u tried getting gta online suspended error screen by going homescreen/dashboard loading Netflix etc.. during any of your steps and when your single playaer online what phone do you have online or single player

Dreamatorium

Dreamatorium

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I really hope someone can figure something out with this. Imagine what would happen if you tried to save a single player character as an outfit.

Sailor V

Sailor V

Champion of Justice
Reaction score
Sin$
I really hope someone can figure something out with this. Imagine what would happen if you tried to save a single player character as an outfit.
Well it could just be a display, like how a modded can put a Christmas tree on you or an egg but you can't save the egg, etc.

Top Bottom
Login
Register