• Thread starter Izuku Midoriya
  • Start date
  • Views 3,710
Izuku Midoriya

Izuku Midoriya

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I was thinking if its possible to load a rom off a website (nesbox.com/embled) cant you load something that boots into something (ex Xexmenu)
This probably sounds dum to the people that actually know how to mod stuff soooo ;-;

S

Sketch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
There is kinda way but it's just normal app launching. Nothing close to what typical XexMenu can do.

Fogel

Fogel

Call Me Mclovin!
Reaction score
Sin$
Tbh the way the Xbox One works I don't see any public exploits happening. They do exist though, but they are very private. I think this is due to the fact it could probably easily be fixed by Microsoft and since it's no easy feat by any means people would rather keep it to themselves and reap all the benefits.

Casp

Casp

VIP
VIP
Retired
Platinum Record Scaling the Mountain TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Tbh the way the Xbox One works I don't see any public exploits happening. They do exist though, but they are very private. I think this is due to the fact it could probably easily be fixed by Microsoft and since it's no easy feat by any means people would rather keep it to themselves and reap all the benefits.
I think it's closer to the fact that Microsoft will happily bully you with their army of lawyers if you try to go public with it.

Fogel

Fogel

Call Me Mclovin!
Reaction score
Sin$
I think it's closer to the fact that Microsoft will happily bully you with their army of lawyers if you try to go public with it.
I do believe this as well. I mean I know for a fact they don't want another RGH like exploit.

Izuku Midoriya

Izuku Midoriya

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So i have to be with a super secret cult to know about xbox one's modding

S

Sketch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Only if you don't disclose. If you do it responsibly you'll be alright (to an extent)

Last edited:
POPINSMOKE

POPINSMOKE

Ryzen Master ®
Reaction score
Sin$
Only if you don't disclose. If you do it responsibly you'll be alright (to an extent)

I think people are more likely to cash in on exploits these days... This thing of saying “privet explots” is more of a buzz word & clinging to some sort of hope “one Day” , Than a fact........
If someone Did find one and a “3rd person” Leeaked it Its your word against theres. Really hard to prove a 3rd person excuse In most situations.....

S

Sketch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I think people are more likely to cash in on exploits these days... This thing of saying “privet explots” is more of a buzz word & clinging to some sort of hope “one Day” , Than a fact........
If someone Did find one and a “3rd person” Leeaked it Its your word against theres. Really hard to prove a 3rd person excuse In most situations.....
There are private 'exploits' though. Well, maybe not so much at all now but I know others do their own thing and will have something. Can't comment on that since it's their place to say. You aren't terribly wrong for the cashing in on exploits but I can assure that so far there has not been a cash reward for one (for Xbox One), at least to my knowledge.

I

IwearHelmet4Bed

Getting There
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
There are private 'exploits' though. Well, maybe not so much at all now but I know others do their own thing and will have something. Can't comment on that since it's their place to say. You aren't terribly wrong for the cashing in on exploits but I can assure that so far there has not been a cash reward for one (for Xbox One), at least to my knowledge.
Are these exploits to run “backup games” or more for modding? I’m hoping one day to be able to backup my games like I did with my 360... I was hoping for something from C4EVA, but I doubt that’s going to happen.

S

Sketch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Are these exploits to run “backup games” or more for modding? I’m hoping one day to be able to backup my games like I did with my 360... I was hoping for something from C4EVA, but I doubt that’s going to happen.
I can't say. It may be possible to back them up depending on privilege level access an exploit can achieve. If you can extract the game files within the XVC then you'll be able to. However, that can lead to piracy which I have no interest in.

(to answer your actual question: currently focused on both; since accessing files will lead to both)

S

schitzotm

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah ask chrome mods how thats going for him.

I

IwearHelmet4Bed

Getting There
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
I can't say. It may be possible to back them up depending on privilege level access an exploit can achieve. If you can extract the game files within the XVC then you'll be able to. However, that can lead to piracy which I have no interest in.

(to answer your actual question: currently focused on both; since accessing files will lead to both)
Thanks Sketch appreciate the response

Top Bottom
Login
Register