What's new

Possible xbox one dev kit exploit

Status
Not open for further replies.

50 Pence

❤Emma Roberts + Odeya Rush❤
Reaction score
So you go to xbox settings click system and do the following button combo LB RB LT RT and at the side a developer setting should apeer it shows dev kit and debug & profilling sectors.

proof

FatRambo123

Rolling Weed In RAW Papers, Taking Shots
Reaction score
So you go to xbox settings click system and do the following button combo LB RB LT RT and at the side a developer setting should apeer it shows dev kit and debug & profilling sectors.

proof

I think most are to scared to turn their X1 into a devkit..... I mean after we make it a devkit, let's say it bricks cause we f*** up..... lol no-one wants a $500 brick, if my dad didn't use the my X1 as well I would do it, but if I did it now and messed something up I'm ****ed lol

Banned

But am I ?????
Reaction score
Not interested in bricking mine. I would be curious of the results though.

DArK x1337HaX

4D 79 20 4E 61 6D 65 20 49 73 20 44 61 6E
Reaction score
I bet they will stop them from connecting to xbox live when they are devkits.
I honestly think they will..... I mean **** it's M$
No they won't. If you look at that Sandbox ID; I believe they are going to use that to have you register for and indie developer license which can then be used to develop indie games like on xbox360 except you have access to more. Microsoft said it themselves. They want to have more indie devs.

FatRambo123

Rolling Weed In RAW Papers, Taking Shots
Reaction score
No they won't. If you look at that Sandbox ID; I believe they are going to use that to have you register for and indie developer license which can then be used to develop indie games like on xbox360 except you have access to more. Microsoft said it themselves. They want to have more indie devs.
I hate it when people just throw my thought down a drain.... Lol what can I expect after all you're 3 times as smart as me when it comes to xbox stuff. :smile:

DArK x1337HaX

4D 79 20 4E 61 6D 65 20 49 73 20 44 61 6E
Reaction score
I hate it when people just throw my thought down a drain.... Lol what can I expect after all you're 3 times as smart as me when it comes to xbox stuff. :smile:
Lol it's okay that you're wrong. Now you know xP

Here check this out: http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2...x-one-indie-developer-self-publishing-program

EDIT: Taken from that link
Applications to the [email protected] Program will be accepted from 20th August atwww.xbox.com/id. If a developer is accepted, it will become a registered Xbox One developer.

Joshrpg

Qahnaarin
Retired
Reaction score
This doesn't really do anything, its kinda like having XNA on the 360.

Txg Evolution

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yes this has been known, if you click on enable dev kit all it says is that it cannot be done on this console try again in 30 minutes or contact your *something* manager. i forget cause i sold my xbox...just dont touch the sandbox id...there is no point in blurring it out every ones is the same....if you change it though you risk bricking the console...

mad dog luciano

Enthusiast
Reaction score
this is old news and people already know how to sgin in to it but u cant do much with it and if u mess anything up it can mess ur xbox one up and it wont make ur xbox one a dev kit its simply just dev settings there a difference

Cynder

Local Weird Guy
Reaction score
This was released last year a few weeks after the XboxOne came out and then Microsoft came out with a statement saying that enabling the Dev portion of your XboxOne can put it into a InfiniBoot which equals the same as bricking your Xbox so it is not advised that this even be done until you get your hands on an indie developer license and have your console ID given access to the Dev servers

Xeren

♦♦♦ God Complex ♦♦♦
Reaction score
This was released last year a few weeks after the XboxOne came out and then Microsoft came out with a statement saying that enabling the Dev portion of your XboxOne can put it into a InfiniBoot which equals the same as bricking your Xbox so it is not advised that this even be done until you get your hands on an indie developer license and have your console ID given access to the Dev servers
What causes it to go into a loop is the incorrect sandbox ID. If it was a working one, then it'd activate without a problem.

Sketch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You need to be a verified developer basically, though they said that "everyone can be a developer", it really still depends on your work. A lot of us in [email protected] are getting pushed out the way and at this moment it doesn't look good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom