What's new

Discovery Possible working cougar glitch

P

patrick666

Reaction score
Hello fellows.

Came across this glitch yesterday and has been trying with 3 friends today without luck. I think it has something to do with either us missing a step or the timing, therefor I thought that maybe somebody in here wanted to see if they could take advantage of this glitch. We did try on Xbox

Here is a link: Sidefact : a friend of mine and me did manage to dupe one cougar without any wagon while fiddling around with alternatives, we didnt manage to replicate it though.. On xbox as well, just to make clear.

//A happy glitcher that would like to figure out this glitch. Hope some of you can use it.

I

Israel Velazquez

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Theres one where you brush the horse and call your wagon when it's about to buckle your friend off. Sometimes it clones the horse as well

M

Mnx

¿♤? °《Bot》°
Reaction score
It does work in a sense, except its a pain. Much faster cougar dupes around. Glitchstar will have a solo one up for when new content drops.

(Can stand with 1 cougar on shoulder and stand at butcher menu and sell unlimited)

W

wagaband

Reaction score
It does work in a sense, except its a pain. Much faster cougar dupes around. Glitchstar will have a solo one up for when new content drops.

(Can stand with 1 cougar on shoulder and stand at butcher menu and sell unlimited)
M Mnx
Man this is out of context but i have seen your comments from past you said there is ways for duplicating treasure maps rdr2 on ps4/pc. And you said maybe i will publish them months later. It has been about 3 months are you have been published them or are you still hiding the method? I am just curious and i would be glad if you answer.(I am writing from here because you have been blocked your pm)

M

Mnx

¿♤? °《Bot》°
Reaction score
M Mnx
Man this is out of context but i have seen your comments from past you said there is ways for duplicating treasure maps rdr2 on ps4/pc. And you said maybe i will publish them months later. It has been about 3 months are you have been published them or are you still hiding the method? I am just curious and i would be glad if you answer.(I am writing from here because you have been blocked your pm)
Nothing has been released. The videos have been made and I have seen them.

Not release on when, sorry. Currently stacking accounts with gold

Top Bottom