Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest,

If you are in need or looking for a modded lobby please check in the CoD: World at War Modded Lobbies section. Any posts asking for lobbies will be deleted as it is considered spam.

Thank you.

*Possible* way under castle

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: WaW Glitches' started by Eon89, Jan 19, 2009 with 14 replies and 3,955 views.

1. Eon89

Eon89 Getting There

Ratings:
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UakoIzT2qR4]YouTube - COD5 - Under Castle 3rd Way![/ame]

I have not been able to do this and have him added on xbl to see if he will show me him doing it.

Not sure if it belongs here or not because I am not sure if it works, but if it does I would think someone on here would be able to do it.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Iconic

Iconic Enthusiast

Ratings:
    thats crazy someones got to try it i got red ringed so i can't

3. Diabolic

Diabolic Newbie

Ratings:
    Thats intense seems just like the first one

4. therooke

therooke Getting There

Ratings:
    i saw this a long time ago. looks too fake to believe. not saying it is, just looks that way

5. Kevin Caution

Kevin Caution Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I just about had a seizure with that video! AHA. Yeah this glitch is close to impossible. I'm going to feel like an idiot sitting here for like four hours trying this after class.

6. Captain_Greenbeard

Captain_Greenbeard Getting There

Ratings:
    its a hoax, seen this on another forum its bits of the old wall glitch cut with him just rubbing against that wall

7. ii CoRrUpT xX

ii CoRrUpT xX Contributor

Ratings:
    When you go to that part of the map, against the wall, the screen starts to shake. Plus, it is quite obvious that he gets through the wall that is shown, and you see where he lands. Watch the video again. People need to try doing it themselves and test it.

8. evilandy0

evilandy0 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I'm pretty sure this was filmed before the fix...?

9. OP
    Eon89

Eon89 Getting There

Ratings:
    I cleared my cache and couldn't do it so I don't know.

10. trevisbest

trevisbest Newbie

Ratings:
    This was made a long time ago, way before the patch. It was widely considered to be a hoax....as after he has entered the wall, the flickering stops (bit dodgy dont you think?).

11. ii CoRrUpT xX

ii CoRrUpT xX Contributor

Ratings:
    Yea, but why did it show that he got in through that area? It shows he got through the area shown.

12. titonx

titonx Newbie

Ratings:
    x360c made that video awhile ago the vid is fake anything he posts is either fake or done on pc. if you wanna see real ways under maps on xbox message or add Gamertag = Titonx

13. alex148

alex148 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I've been trying for 1 hour and not succeeded done exactly what he's been doing so my guess is its been patched

14. Kevin Caution

Kevin Caution Enthusiast

Ratings:
    or it never existed.

15. Doeboy1337

Doeboy1337 Member

Ratings:
    most likely it was filmed on pc and he just typed noclip in his console. *cough* Sligstorm *cough*