Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest,

If you are in need or looking for a modded lobby please check in the CoD: World at War Modded Lobbies section. Any posts asking for lobbies will be deleted as it is considered spam.

Thank you.

Possible way under airfield!!

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: World at War' started by exTurtleLicker, Dec 23, 2008 with 6 replies and 758 views.

1. exTurtleLicker

exTurtleLicker Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I was looking around on youtube and i found this video. He is obviosly on spectator but maybe you could do it with a person i would try this myself but i got red ring of death a little while ago:cursing:. So yeah try it out.[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bzzCqEbVD0]YouTube - cod 5 airfield possible way under map[/ame]

2. Justin

Justin #mmNation

Ratings:
    What? No thats impossible unless its in spectator mode.

3. Hovi

Hovi Aaron is forever my ***** Retired

Ratings:
    no because you cant get into the pipe while accually playing

4. OP
    exTurtleLicker

exTurtleLicker Enthusiast

Ratings:
    ok just wanted to know if possible i would have tryed it out myself but i got red ring.:cursing:

5. Zach The Zombie

Zach The Zombie Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Now don't say it is not possible unless you tried to crawl,jump,strafe by the pipe. For all we know doing one of those things right by it might get you in it.

6. Noupoi

Noupoi Contributor

Ratings:
    Haven't tried it personally myself, but in CoD4, when in free spectator mode, you can just go straight through a object.

7. ChitySnipa

ChitySnipa Banned

Ratings: