Speculation Possible way to get the teddy bear on the bodhi grille?

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Auto V Glitches' started by chrisPtune, Jul 7, 2019 with 16 replies and 1,121 views.

1. chrisPtune

chrisPtune Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Hey, sorry if this has been posted anywhere already, I don't really follow the discovery thread. I bought a bodhi the other day and was editing it in the arena with my friend in the car (in one of the basement level workshops, not the actual main level), and when I was changing the bumper he said the teddy bear was appearing on the grille for him. I myself did not see it but I figured I'd mention it here and see if any of you guys could figure something out with it.

From what I could remember, when I changed the front bumper (scrolled through or applied a different front bumper), the bear would appear for the default bumper style. After changing anything else on the car or leaving the workshop, the bear would disappear. No clue if anything could be done with this but good luck to anyone who can figure something out. If anyone else can even confirm this happening for them, let me know. It won't appear for the person editing the vehicle; it only appears for the passenger watching. You will need another person to check it out.

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. Navy Davey

Navy Davey ☠️Over the Hills and Far Away☠️ Super Moderators

Ratings:
    It would be cool if we could get somewhere with this.
    I have a modded Bodhi that I took online using save editor/wizard and SP-MP.
    I tried using it to merge with a stock Bodhi and “Mr. Raspberry Jam” didn’t stick. The stock Bodhi is now worn Seawash and on Benny’s etc. :tongue:
    I have two consoles so I will put some work in on this very soon!
    1. It sounds like whatever you do you or your friend can’t leave the Mod Shop until it’s saved.
    2. It’s possible you can see it if your friend is in the car while you are modding it.
    3. Maybe an invalid job would work to force a save without leaving the mod shop.
    4. It could be as simple as the way other car mod glitches(that aren’t patched) work like the backless Rat truck or Frontless Hot Knife.
      1. Buy and equip the stock bumper and any other bumper.
      2. Stay on the bumper select page and hold down D-pad until it lands on the stock bumper and equip it.

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Jul 7, 2019
  3. CBD420

CBD420 Seasoned Member

Ratings:
    Ive seen the same. Its like removing panto parts. Doubt u can get teddy from that. I got him a few merge patches ago maybe more lol it was feb or march. Pretty sure i used the panto to do it. Forget which parts. Pretty sure front bumper lol

Edit
    Panto. Sticker bomb bumper

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
  4. Digital_Junkie

Digital_Junkie Senior Member

Ratings:
    Got mine bodhi also from SP but there was a glitch to get the bear online, somebody in comments section saying it's still working.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Native Pride 1988

Native Pride 1988 Senior Member

Ratings:
    I through Repo RV Nearby There should have teddy bear on Bodhi grille but it don't have it dang.

6. OP
    chrisPtune

chrisPtune Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I tried this and it didn’t work for me, but if anybody else can get it working let us know. I didn’t spend too much time on it tbh

7. Digital_Junkie

Ratings:
    Yeah, not working. Tried also with 2 players, weird that the other player can see the bear lol, even when driving outside. But it's not saving, after destroying the car or ordering again it's gone. It's also a good thing cause it makes this car rare again who already have it.

8. OP
    chrisPtune

chrisPtune Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Yea haha it is nice to have unique cars still around (rip hearse). One odd thing, my friend couldn’t see the bear when I drove out, only in the workshop. Did you do anything different?

9. Digital_Junkie

Ratings:
    Just equiped custom and then the stock option again, then driving out with a friend.

Hearse was spawning in online, nothing rare there.

Michael car obey tailgater should also spawn in online, haven't seen it even once, seems very rare.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2019
  10. Ev1lP3ngu1n

Ev1lP3ngu1n Newbie

Ratings:
    For bear on bodhi use 3rd or 4th “grille” option on panto when merging

11. OP
    chrisPtune

chrisPtune Enthusiast

Ratings:
    what do you mean? what glitch merges with the panto? I only know of the RC bandito; it doesn't have a grille option as far as I remember.

12. Ev1lP3ngu1n

Ev1lP3ngu1n Newbie

Ratings:
    Yes the current merge is from bandito only, however once the full merge is released / if another merge comes out, you can merge what paint and wheels you want into the panto, select the 3rd or 4th grille option and merge that over your bodhi to give the bear.

13. Simeon_GTAFAN

Simeon_GTAFAN Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Whats different on the Michael version? I will be on the lookout now.

14. Ev1lP3ngu1n

Ev1lP3ngu1n Newbie

Ratings:
    Has a cup in its holder

15. Martchenier

Martchenier Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Go check broontangos new video, he explains it all
    [doublepost=1563112466][/doublepost]

• Like Like x 1
  16. OP
    chrisPtune

chrisPtune Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Already got it. Just merge a Panto onto the bodhi haha.

17. Martchenier

Martchenier Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Nice ! You just gotta put the extreme front bumper on Punto and you're good to go