• Thread starter mabie you will
  • Start date
  • Views 440
M

mabie you will

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
a little wile ago i read about a dude who updated his xbox 80 times (the limit for updates)
and it let him downgrade to any dashboard he had, now when you update 1 out of 80 nodes (i forgot the offical name) burns out. now
i noticed that if you take off your hard drive and leave in a memory stick it will ask you to update. so im wondering if those updates will burn out those "nodes" i was talking about or if only the bigger ones (nxe, kinect) do it. anyone have an answer because i have an entire saturday that i can update my mem stick, deconfig from xbox, reconfig and reapeat.

Fire30

Fire30

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
a little wile ago i read about a dude who updated his xbox 80 times (the limit for updates)
and it let him downgrade to any dashboard he had, now when you update 1 out of 80 nodes (i forgot the offical name) burns out. now
i noticed that if you take off your hard drive and leave in a memory stick it will ask you to update. so im wondering if those updates will burn out those "nodes" i was talking about or if only the bigger ones (nxe, kinect) do it. anyone have an answer because i have an entire saturday that i can update my mem stick, deconfig from xbox, reconfig and reapeat.

you read that thread pretty wrong... here it is if you want it.
Code:
http://www.xboxhacker.org/index.php?topic=16718.0

you would have to have a way to blow all of your e-fuses... his was only possible because it was previously jtag and he knew his cpu key

M

mabie you will

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
you read that thread pretty wrong... here it is if you want it.
Code:
http://www.xboxhacker.org/index.php?topic=16718.0

you would have to have a way to blow all of your e-fuses... his was only possible because it was previously jtag and he knew his cpu key
oh, how would an retail blow all the e-fuses

Top Bottom
Login
Register