• Start date
  • Views 349
Status
Not open for further replies.
legalbudz

legalbudz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So over the past few weeks when the game decides to freeze up, occasionally I get the "Corrupt game save that forces me to re-do all my settings. I know most of the game is server side, but I have noticed that along with the settings getting reset, the vehicles also get reset... Not the weapons tho. Hence the thought that the vehicle information is saved on the console. Maybe there is some Mod or hack if you will that we could take the data off the console and edit it some way. Just a thought. Anyone else notice this?

Advent

Advent

One for All
Donator Sinner Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
So over the past few weeks when the game decides to freeze up, occasionally I get the "Corrupt game save that forces me to re-do all my settings. I know most of the game is server side, but I have noticed that along with the settings getting reset, the vehicles also get reset... Not the weapons tho. Hence the thought that the vehicle information is saved on the console. Maybe there is some Mod or hack if you will that we could take the data off the console and edit it some way. Just a thought. Anyone else notice this?

Battlefield 4 online data is server side......

-Crippler-

-Crippler-

Getting There
Reaction score
No! Lol

Battlefield is pure. Keep it that way!

Eycd

Eycd

qq
Reaction score
Happens all the time so frustrating putting all you're vehicle upgrades back on.

legalbudz

legalbudz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Battlefield 4 online data is server side......
Well if it were all server side then wouldn't you have to reset everything? Right now its settings, which are on console, and vehicles... why do the weapons save but nothing else then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register