What's new

Discussion Possible to still get reward?

• Thread starter LegendExistence
  • Start date
  • Views 501
LegendExistence

LegendExistence

No led in our zepplin
Reaction score
Sin$
I just realized I missed the in-game reward, does anyone know of a way to still get the reward?

Appreciate the help,
Existence.

Justin

Justin

#mmNation
End of the Year 2012 End of the Year 2014 Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
As of now, the only way is to have played the beta at the certain time. All it was (that we know of) is a unique emblem so you aren't missing too much.

Pie

Pie

hotdog
Retired
Beginning of An Odyssey Frame In Gold Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Not that we know of unless Bungie does it another time.

Lucien Lachance

Lucien Lachance

Don't demand it, earn it.
Mr. Nice Guy Greeter Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I just realized I missed the in-game reward, does anyone know of a way to still get the reward?

Appreciate the help,
Existence.
Yes. You play after the time they stated. The moon level and all were the limited time thing. The beta reward for anyone playing after 2pm today until it ends.

Pie

Pie

hotdog
Retired
Beginning of An Odyssey Frame In Gold Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes. You play after the time they stated. The moon level and all were the limited time thing. The beta reward for anyone playing after 2pm today until it ends.
The reward is the same time limit as the Moon mission. 4 Hours. That is up, so no emblem for them that didn't play.

LegendExistence

LegendExistence

No led in our zepplin
Reaction score
Sin$
Not according to the email I received from Bungie.
"It's time to fight, Guardian! Play the Destiny Beta tomorrow, Saturday July 26th, from 2pm to 6pm PDT, and earn a permanent, exclusive in-game reward. For more details, read the Destiny Beta FAQ!"

Frosty Teh Snowman

Frosty Teh Snowman

Hated by many, loved by none.
Mr. Nice Guy Frame In Gold Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
My Iron banner emblem looks better than the one you get.. you didn't miss out on anything.

Lucien Lachance

Lucien Lachance

Don't demand it, earn it.
Mr. Nice Guy Greeter Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Not according to the email I received from Bungie.
"It's time to fight, Guardian! Play the Destiny Beta tomorrow, Saturday July 26th, from 2pm to 6pm PDT, and earn a permanent, exclusive in-game reward. For more details, read the Destiny Beta FAQ!"
That makes no sense. The in game pop up states play after 2pm and doesn't give a time limit. Oh well. Sorry then bro. I better have gotten the reward as I loaded up right on the time and played the moon mission on both difficulties, but got no notification. Was there one? I remember seeing there wasn't going to be.

Spyro

Spyro

4/18/10
VIP
Stickied Mythical Veteran End of the Year 2012
Reaction score
Sin$
It was 2 hours long, I haven't heard of any other ways.

Top Bottom
Login
Register