What's new

Solved possible to Run nxe dashboard on rgh updated to 17511?

gamer7121

gamer7121

Reaction score
This is a shot in the dark, but I have an RGHed falcon xbox 360 with a coolrunner that I installed, and was wondering if there was any way I could run the NXE dashboard on it. I am not talking about freestyle dashboard, but the pure nxe dashboard. I already know it is possible to downgrade dashes all the way down to some of the early metro dashes, because I had to do this in order to get rgloader to correctly work. The only issue is, whenever I select any dash lower than 13599, I can not create a freeboot glitched nand in xebuild. I can only flash a retail image, which would obviously not boot because of the blown efuses. I know you can run the bladed dashboard 1888 as a program (guide is still current), but I have not been able to find a way to do this with nxe. I know there is no useful point to this, I just really want to get it to run so that I can relive the nxe dash that I had on my first 360 from middle school.

If I posted this on the wrong forum, please just inform me or delete it. Thanks.

XeX RageQuit

XeX RageQuit

Add Me on SnapChat XeXRageQuit
Reaction score
This is a shot in the dark, but I have an RGHed falcon xbox 360 with a coolrunner that I installed, and was wondering if there was any way I could run the NXE dashboard on it. I am not talking about freestyle dashboard, but the pure nxe dashboard. I already know it is possible to downgrade dashes all the way down to some of the early metro dashes, because I had to do this in order to get rgloader to correctly work. The only issue is, whenever I select any dash lower than 13599, I can not create a freeboot glitched nand in xebuild. I can only flash a retail image, which would obviously not boot because of the blown efuses. I know you can run the bladed dashboard 1888 as a program (guide is still current), but I have not been able to find a way to do this with nxe. I know there is no useful point to this, I just really want to get it to run so that I can relive the nxe dash that I had on my first 360 from middle school.

If I posted this on the wrong forum, please just inform me or delete it. Thanks.
im sure theres a way i tried it awhile ago but didnt have any luck sense theres no freeboot for rgh on nxe you would have to custom make a build of freeboot or xbr. you could try finding a very early version of tx fusion i think very early builds are nxe

Top Bottom
Login
Register