Solved Possible to Pull IP's [H5] ???

Tha EndGame

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Please disregard this thread from now on.

Last edited:

WarHeadinc

7sin's Lobby Hoster
Reaction score
You can pull IPs from any program that will let you. Are most people doing it? Not really.

WarHeadinc

7sin's Lobby Hoster
Reaction score
I apologize if I'm wrong, but I believe this isn't true. I tried it using like 3 methods/programs, but none worked.
You can. Im not saying how to tho but ill say this. Any console can get someone's IP if they know how to do it. IP pulling is not allowed on here anyways (so far I know).

XeClutch

Contingency Dev
Reaction score
In most instances of Halo 5 this is impossible because of 343i's use of dedicated servers. You don't connect directly to any other players. You will notice that regardless of your NAT type you can connect to anyone because of this, unlike games like MCC that was P2P. The easiest way to do this is probably through party chat (if that's even possible, idk if MS uses dedi's for that or not).

Olibro

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As everyone else has said, yes, it is possible. Personally, pretty difficult though, not sure if thats just me though.

smelly02

Xbox Forever
Reaction score
It is like Halo 3 all over, steal your IP and ddosing you just to get the win. So dumb.

Ecuador

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This script kiddy want's to know so he or she can hit people offline to hit WORLD CHAMP. lol

Tha EndGame

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This script kiddy want's to know so he or she can hit people offline to hit WORLD CHAMP. lol
Do you know what script kiddie even means, ********?
Doesn't make someone a script kiddie just because they wanna ddos on a video game. I have my reasons.
But fortunately I don't need this info anymore.

Professional

Staff
Staff
Reaction score
You obviously don't know the definition of script kiddy if you are saying that. Do you even know any scripting languages and if so can I see some of your work before you go calling other people script kiddys 
Ever figured out a way to pull IPs in Halo 5?
I've been experimenting with different programs, haven't had any luck.
Are you using windows 10?

Top Bottom