Possible to mod Star Wars Battlefront 2?

choclatechicken

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i was wndering this would be a great game 2 mod but how would i do it is it possible?

-choclatechicken

NicksMods

Enthusiast
Reaction score
have you googled it? i think it would be more difficult cuz nobudy makes that stuff for it cuz its not that popular

Haxalot88

VIP
VIP
Reaction score
Why not get the PC version instead? They have an entire set of map creation tools for it.

Johnodd4

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow That sucks!!!

Wouldn't there just be a way to convert the map into a ppf and apply a ppf patch to the game and start that way???

It really is tough to find ways to mod games.

quic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ahh, swbf2, old memories. i have modded it for ps2, and hacked it on ps2 online through the servers using cheat engine, good times. i remember i was able to change the command post colors, flying, etc. a lot of ****. no idea about xbox, but i have pc version, its a lot easier. just go to starwarsbattlefront.filefront.com and they have nearly all the mods available... even a personal favorite.. a zelda mod map, youtube it lol

Reaction score
Yes u can mod star wars battlefield 2. it works, the way i did it is just shrinked the living crap out of the file size so i could put it on my modded memory card to get it 2 my xbox. my modded memory card is modded so it will show the mod and so it will work(along with my modded xbox w/ 5,000 games, 2,000 movies, and over 20 emulators on it!)

Top Bottom