What's new

Discussion Possible to Copy Films off HD that are rented from Marketplace?

• Thread starter Glitch100
  • Start date
  • Views 520
Status
Not open for further replies.
Glitch100

Glitch100

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey all,
Perhaps its a silly question i don't know, but i wanted to rent a film off the marketplace.
But i was just wondering, is there anyway to copy it from my Hard drive whilst its on there, and perhaps slap it on my PC.
If so is it be in a valid format on the PC?
Thanks in advance :smile:

Glitch100

Glitch100

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Aw damn...
That sucks :frown:
Thnaks anyway dude :smile:

U

unknown v2

VIP
VIP
Reaction score
Sin$
It might be in a LIVE container, but I'm pretty sure it has to be in a viewable media format to be played like that on the 360. If you can find it, I think you can extract the movie using WxPirs.

PURPL3 H4ZE

PURPL3 H4ZE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
no they dont work they are DRM locked and precoded with there own software if your after latest movies free take alook at this site it might help you out:wink:they have all different films that can be used on the 360
NZBMatrix: NZB Usenet Downloads. NZBs Downloads
these work simaler to torrents but with no UL (up load) so your DL is maxed out.

E

EclipseModz

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Ya it used to be possible to grab the wmv files out the the live files but not anymore. They are locked and inaccessible.

T

Twis7eD

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
I know that its not as good, but if u have a capture card you can just capture the movie while your watching it and it will be on ur computer.

Otaku Se7en

Otaku Se7en

The Old School
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Getting your HD movie rentals to keep?
Record you screen while you watch it with a capture whatever thing. If your really desperate, get out the VCR

(Love My Ghetto Ways)

M

mojobojo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
EclipseModz said:
Ya it used to be possible to grab the wmv files out the the live files but not anymore. They are locked and inaccessible.

I download Videos all of the time and extract them for my computer. Just some dont work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register