What's new

Discussion Possible to be account banned (Read)

S

★★♫★★
Premium
Reaction score
Hey everyone, it wasn't possible to be account unbanned before, but now it might be. If you login to a banned account, it comes up with a new dash for banned members. I found out that you can like dispute the account and they will review it and you will input why you should be unbanned and what happened etc. I want to know if you guys think there will be some methods to bypass this and get the account unbanned. This is just a random thing that popped up in my head. :tongue:

T

tj110

Enthusiast
Reaction score
u can do that now ? so could I do that on Xbox.com and try to get it unbanned

J

J Colez

J Brezzy
Reaction score
I think if this is infact possible its would be amazing

X

xXiTzZiMXx

Surpreme
Reaction score
This was actually implemented after Xbox.com was remodeled. Once you visited enforcement.xbox.com, you could review a case of ToS violation.

C

cdubzthetroller

Enthusiast
Reaction score
think of the mony u could make by being super risk during recoveries then getting them banned while they are using it then they come to u to get an unban 
This was actually implemented after Xbox.com was remodeled. Once you visited enforcement.xbox.com, you could review a case of ToS violation.
holy crap your signature is scary

X

xXiTzZiMXx

Surpreme
Reaction score
think of the mony u could make by being super risk during recoveries then getting them banned while they are using it then they come to u to get an unban 

holy crap your signature is scary
Say what now?

X

XeXLosSantos

MALK
Reaction score
I really doubt that Microsoft would even unban anyone. Odds are that thing is just there to make customers happy and think that Microsoft cares about them. It's called marketing.

S

★★♫★★
Premium
Reaction score
I really doubt that Microsoft would even unban anyone. Odds are that thing is just there to make customers happy and think that Microsoft cares about them. It's called marketing.
How would know? I never saw this until I got onto my account that was banned and it popped up. How are they going to make profit from this? lol

X

xXiTzZiMXx

Surpreme
Reaction score
They sent me this after a case that I lost.
XBLPET Theta : 08/29/2015 02:21:56 AM (UTC)
Thank you for the inquiry. This account was permanently suspended after intentionally and willingly attempting to gain access to unauthorized modifications and cheating services, including visiting an illegitimately-modified Xbox console. This activity helped established an unambiguous pattern of behavior indicating that the account was knowingly attempting to violate the Code of Conduct. Cheating diminishes the hard work and dedication of other players and is a risk to the integrity of the Xbox Live service. In order to ensure that Xbox Live remains a fun and safe environment for all players, we cannot tolerate attempts at cheating and unauthorized account and console modification. After careful review, the Xbox Live Policy & Enforcement team has made the decision to uphold this suspension; due to the severity of the violations, the account can no longer be trusted to access the Xbox Live service. Thank you for your cooperation.
RIP ZimHB123

T

Toothless

7s Official Dragon
Reaction score
They sent me this after a case that I lost.
XBLPET Theta : 08/29/2015 02:21:56 AM (UTC)
Thank you for the inquiry. This account was permanently suspended after intentionally and willingly attempting to gain access to unauthorized modifications and cheating services, including visiting an illegitimately-modified Xbox console. This activity helped established an unambiguous pattern of behavior indicating that the account was knowingly attempting to violate the Code of Conduct. Cheating diminishes the hard work and dedication of other players and is a risk to the integrity of the Xbox Live service. In order to ensure that Xbox Live remains a fun and safe environment for all players, we cannot tolerate attempts at cheating and unauthorized account and console modification. After careful review, the Xbox Live Policy & Enforcement team has made the decision to uphold this suspension; due to the severity of the violations, the account can no longer be trusted to access the Xbox Live service. Thank you for your cooperation.
RIP ZimHB123
Same except different tag.

N

NfX

ex-CoD Hoster
Reaction score
I've never been account suspended, going 4 years strong on my main, just with a 2 week xbl ban ;c

H

HowAmI

Incognito
Reaction score
Too late for me I deleted everything on my banned main account :cry:

Top Bottom