Patched Possible Sultan stack/Glitched state

• Thread starter smartbigfoot
  • Start date
  • Views 1,285
S

smartbigfoot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So since the new DLC we can now have our mobile open while in the car inside the MOC bare in mind it doesnt kick us out of the car like it use too so that got me thinking of other ways to be kicked from the car lol

So here is what i have tested upto now/steps..

Step 1 wait for a martin job to pop up on your mobile ( Requested ones wont work)

Step 2 hover over the invite and get in the sultan/slamvan this works both ways either hold the throttle in until the hand grabs the wheel and engine begins then Press A (xbox 1) same time as the black screen appears either you will spawn outside in the car or your character will start to get out of the car and the job will load once job has loaded back out and your outside the moc on foot..

Also there is a few times where i have pressed A just as the black screen pops up and have spawned outside the moc in the slamvan and all glitched out you cant open up the phone or any of the Dpad works AkA cant check money in bank top of the screen & no map or players in the session list you do still have the weapon wheel and can still be killed.
If you get out of the car the job will load up but if you stay in the car long enough you can get out of the car without the job loading and still be glitched out which has me thinking maybe we can pull any car into the bunker with this like the old method of running into the blue circle and pressing Y to get into someone elses car so it pulls it in... My timing is not brilliant but with more people trying maybe we can figure this out as everything in theory is spot on as for getting out of the car and spawning outside the MOC..

Also when you hover over become a CEO or MC that first alert will also kick you out of the car but no testing has been done with CEO alerts yet.

Sorry for bad spelling lol All i ask is if anyone finds anything to add to this thread please share it here so we can all have a try and making something of it im on xbox one just incase people wanted to know what platform.

Last edited:
C

CBD420

Experienced Member
Reaction score
seriously! the phone kicking us out of the car was a patch. maybe they unpatched something here.

S

smartbigfoot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
seriously! the phone kicking us out of the car was a patch. maybe they unpatched something here.

Yeah i was suprised as well but its the same with the weapon wheel in the bunker since the DLC we have the weapon wheel back and also we have peyote plants are back in the SP 2 MP.

Hopefuly everyone can make something with the info

W

WarriorofAnubis

Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah i was suprised as well but its the same with the weapon wheel in the bunker since the DLC we have the weapon wheel back and also we have peyote plants are back in the SP 2 MP.

Wait what sp2mp the one where you have to get to that one mission

C

ChittyBangBang

Enthusiast
Reaction score

How are you getting sp to mp if you dont mind me asking? Or can u pm me. I have franklin in dm on sp at the moment

S

smartbigfoot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ATM i dont know the steps for the new SP 2 MP as fartcrew havent released it yet but they posted pictures on twitter showing the SP2MP peyote plants with franklin online. The old steps are patched as it never loads you onto online anymore.

C

ChittyBangBang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ATM i dont know the steps for the new SP 2 MP as fartcrew havent released it yet but they posted pictures on twitter showing the SP2MP peyote plants with franklin online. The old steps are patched as it never loads you onto online anymore.
Ah i see. No worries then. I can get the dm in the top right corner of the screen in mp but nothing from it that i can find. I can also get franklin in sp with dm in story mode but just need to figure out how to get him online

L

Lolxdd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What about the first ever sultan moc dupe? Open phone get in car and as soon u drive open internet. Tried that?

S

smartbigfoot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tryed that dude its a no go unfortunately

L

lolxddd

Reaction score

But did they show that it's the current version? Not just googled pic?

S

smartbigfoot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
who knows lol

Last edited:
C

CBD420

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I tried a few of the old methods none worked at all. seems like they actually put brains in the patches in the update. can't even glitch the moc out anymore.

E

Earni

Contributor
Reaction score
I tried a few of the old methods none worked at all. seems like they actually put brains in the patches in the update. can't even glitch the moc out anymore.
What do you mean by glitch the MOC out?

L

lolxddd

Reaction score
What do you mean by glitch the MOC out?

Some people would spam x/a when entering moc in the last sultan stack glitch and you'd see the moc just shake/jump for a few secs when entering

E

Earni

Contributor
Reaction score
Some people would spam x/a when entering moc in the last sultan stack glitch and you'd see the moc just shake/jump for a few secs when entering
Ah OK. I used to hold LT and RT until the loading circle popped up. That did the trick too.

C

CBD420

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Ah OK. I used to hold LT and RT until the loading circle popped up. That did the trick too.
ya things changed. now it doesn't glitch out. loads into moc faster unless the sessions lagged. and when u hold gas it says loading now with text and the circle. with that and the lack of prologue boot I summed it up to the update including r* reworking everything they've patched in the last 6 months.

E

Earni

Contributor
Reaction score
Tried a few different things last night and today.
There just doesn't seem like there's anything happening.
It's a sad thing but the sultan stack is probably dead.

Top Bottom