Patched Possible stromberg dupe??

• Thread starter Cccody668
  • Start date
  • Views 2,751
C

Cccody668

Reaction score
Sin$
If you remove the driver side door and go to the water, switch to submersible mode, go in the water (not all the way in, but enough to destroy the car) you can switch back to car mode and drive out of it and be able to call mors mutal and claim the stromberg. I haven’t been able to get the car into any garages or lsc but with some work it maybe possible

Shylittlemonkey

Shylittlemonkey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Something simular happened with my oppressor earlier . I got the notification that someone had destroyed it by shooting it but I could still drive it . I called and had it replaced and it was showing on the map down at mm but by the time I got to eclipse towers with the other one it caught fire and finally died .

Gonna try this again tomorrow and try and do this right outside a garage and see if somehow this dups

L

Lolxdd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
One way do make sure the other doesn't catch fire is have a friend go to it once it shows on map and then sit inside/on it. To confirm it if bricks the other dupe is instead of selling the Stromberg you just change plate colour and respray then see if other dupe stays..

Also, since this works, it's a working glitch, so maybe if you post in main thread more people can try methods..

smartbigfoot

smartbigfoot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Been testing this down at the beach where that little pool of water is i put the avenger one side with the blue circle just at the waters edge then drive the car to the other side and speed towards the pool in line with the avenger then when your just in the water switch to submersable mode and end up in the blue circle spamming right Dpad i think its posible but its all about timing and getting into the avenger just before it says your car is destroyed

C

Cccody668

Reaction score
Sin$
One way do make sure the other doesn't catch fire is have a friend go to it once it shows on map and then sit inside/on it. To confirm it if bricks the other dupe is instead of selling the Stromberg you just change plate colour and respray then see if other dupe stays..

Also, since this works, it's a working glitch, so maybe if you post in main thread more people can try methods..
It’s not 100% ready

smartbigfoot

smartbigfoot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It’s not 100% ready

since when did someone say its ready hmmm oooo wait yeah totaly not a glitch yet some people get way ahead of them selves.. ya never know something might come from it. its fun trying the slip and slide to the avenger tho

Fiending666

Fiending666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you remove the driver side door and go to the water, switch to submersible mode, go in the water (not all the way in, but enough to destroy the car) you can switch back to car mode and drive out of it and be able to call mors mutal and claim the stromberg. I haven’t been able to get the car into any garages or lsc but with some work it maybe possible
Lmao there’s a whole new thread on this that’s funny I guess it’s good other people can replicate it

L

Lolxdd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It’s not 100% ready

It doesn't have to make money, as long as it works and it's a glitch then I say why not. The only thing is people over there would moan over the fact that it's a glitch posted in main and doesn't give free money (I know bc it's happened before with sp2mp).

Sure not 100% ready but it works so I just suggested that maybe with more people that gives us more methods to try before R* patch it up, and they love reading se7 so u know...

Simeon_GTAFAN

Simeon_GTAFAN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
In the mod shop? Weird did you call the one from mors before or after?
Tried both calling first and after.

LS customs gives no responce and the avenger thinks its an incompatible vehicle. The MOC says you can't enter in this location. I think this because the car is in the water still (as you are driving it you can hear water splashing).

Have tried lifting with the cargo bob and other things but no luck so far.

Fiending666

Fiending666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Tried both calling first and after.

LS customs gives no responce and the avenger thinks its an incompatible vehicle. The MOC says you can't enter in this location. I think this because the car is in the water still (as you are driving it you can hear water splashing).

Have tried lifting with the cargo bob and other things but no luck so far.
Idk then maybe you gotta be fast but if you switch to vehicle mode underwater the car is godmode try that make a thread lol

Top Bottom
Login
Register