• Thread starter JTakZ_Crew
  • Start date
  • Views 1,445
JTakZ_Crew

JTakZ_Crew

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Furthest i got with this was getting it in my garage bricked, only I could open the door. He had no access to it but could still remove me from it.

Step 1 : Fly under the map
Step 2 : Goto where the 10 car garage location is and drop onto it.
Step 3? : Go into a job and back out.

Hoping this leads onto something big :smile: Currently experimenting on xbox one. I got the idea from a older glitch from where you stored cars from custom races.

djbackwardss

djbackwardss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Furthest i got with this was getting it in my garage bricked, only I could open the door. He had no access to it but could still remove me from it.

Hoping this leads onto something big :smile: Currently experimenting on xbox one. I got the idea from a older glitch from where you stored cars from custom races.
Swap them with blue circle. Are you going to the middle of the map 10 can garage is?

JTakZ_Crew

JTakZ_Crew

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Swap them with blue circle. Are you going to the middle of the map 10 can garage is?
We've tried swapping the cars in every slot. Its in their garage but not in a car slot. 
If anyone wants to experiment tomorrow I'll be up for it. Message me on xbox. JTakZ

djbackwardss

djbackwardss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
We've tried swapping the cars in every slot. Its in their garage but not in a car slot. 
If anyone wants to experiment tomorrow I'll be up for it. Message me on xbox. JTakZ
Try spamming on door handles etc

Fiending666

Fiending666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

It’s in the alternate garage (aka everyone’s garage) nothing will come from this

Powerman637

Powerman637

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Have your friend in his garage when you get the car in the alternative garage have him invite you to job, back out then have him invite you to garage.

JTakZ_Crew

JTakZ_Crew

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It’s in the alternate garage (aka everyone’s garage) nothing will come from this
Do or do not, There is no try. I think there's something here, Even tho its everyones garage. It shows up in everyones 10 car when i try.

I

iMollyV2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Do or do not, There is no try. I think there's something here, Even tho its everyones garage. It shows up in everyones 10 car when i try.
Need to try to get it into an interior where you can modify it, aka, bunker with MOC, biker garage (how the old race glitch worked), or CEO. That's atleast the only way I see anything coming from this. But all of those interiors are down below the docks so you'd need a new method of getting under there as it's surrounded by water. And even then, it might do nothing.

I still have old races where we could fall into the biker garage, except when I try to go under the map I get teleported to the road. So might just be a waste of time trying. Feel free to test though. Just giving ideas.

JTakZ_Crew

JTakZ_Crew

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Did a bit of testing today and found out
1. If the owner leaves the session players can still access the vehicle.
2. If you get the vehicle in hover mode you can destroy other players cars in garage by spinning lol
3. Starting a job and backing out, No results.
4. Leaving and Re-Entering garage makes it visible for the person who fell into the garage. 
Need to try to get it into an interior where you can modify it, aka, bunker with MOC, biker garage (how the old race glitch worked), or CEO. That's atleast the only way I see anything coming from this. But all of those interiors are down below the docks so you'd need a new method of getting under there as it's surrounded by water. And even then, it might do nothing.

I still have old races where we could fall into the biker garage, except when I try to go under the map I get teleported to the road. So might just be a waste of time trying. Feel free to test though. Just giving ideas.
Or we'll just need a wallbreach we can do with the car at the docks I'm pretty careful when avoiding water so i could try this later.

Escobar Cartel

Escobar Cartel

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Did a bit of testing today and found out
1. If the owner leaves the session players can still access the vehicle.
2. If you get the vehicle in hover mode you can destroy other players cars in garage by spinning lol
3. Starting a job and backing out, No results.
4. Leaving and Re-Entering garage makes it visible for the person who fell into the garage. 

Or we'll just need a wallbreach we can do with the car at the docks I'm pretty careful when avoiding water so i could try this later.

Any chance of the Stromburg or whatever it's called being any good around the docks?
Not bought it yet. So I really ain't got a clue. Just an idea!

JTakZ_Crew

JTakZ_Crew

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Any chance of the Stromburg or whatever it's called being any good around the docks?
Not bought it yet. So I really ain't got a clue. Just an idea!
The question is now, How would we get the Stormburg under the map? Since we can drive in water i imagine it could be easier with a passenger.

Escobar Cartel

Escobar Cartel

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The question is now, How would we get the Stormburg under the map? Since we can drive in water i imagine it could be easier with a passenger.

Could be possible to drop it in a breach using a cargobob!
I aint checked viable locations though!

Partner obviously fly's you to the breach with you in the car! Drops you.
Then see if you can find any goodies!

Top Bottom
Login
Register