What's new

Discovery Possible solo lobby

E

Emoside

Reaction score
Heading into Valentine yesterday when I got killed by a kid who just started a bounty.
I caught up with him in the Heartlands and introduced him to Dynamite arrows. I repeatedly killed him until he parlayed with me. I also killed his bounty target. Then I went to the nearest Stranger mission to break the parley. This mission was the boy and involved a cutscene as I hadn’t done it before.
After the cutscene I was in a permanent solo lobby were I could do stranger missions and fast travel without the lobby repopulating. I never seen animal spawns like it and It was fun hunting. I had a lot of fun solo until I got black screened at the moonshiner thou.
I don’t know if it was something to do with the parley and cutscene or just a coincidence.

Volqueno

Volqueno

Reaction score
You get a solo lobby with all the stranger mission characters but only the first time for each.
You can check on your map, the missions will show as stranger until you complete the first one, after that the map will show their name

E

Emoside

Reaction score
Heading into Valentine yesterday when I got killed by a kid who just started a bounty.
I caught up with him in the Heartlands and introduced him to Dynamite arrows. I repeatedly killed him until he parlayed with me. I also killed his bounty target. Then I went to the nearest Stranger mission to break the parley. This mission was the boy and involved a cutscene as I hadn’t done it before.
After the cutscene I was in a permanent solo lobby were I could do stranger missions and fast travel without the lobby repopulating. I never seen animal spawns like it and It was fun hunting. I had a lot of fun solo until I got black screened at the moonshiner thou.
I don’t know if it was something to do with the parley and cutscene or just a coincidence.

Note I just tried this again definite solo lobby from a parley and stranger mission cutscene.
Post automatically merged:

You get a solo lobby with all the stranger mission characters but only the first time for each.
You can check on your map, the missions will show as stranger until you complete the first one, after that the map will show their name
ahh ok I didn’t know that was the case and I thought I was on to something. Thanks for the reply

Mandem72420

Mandem72420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I mostly always get an solo lobby using netcut i just lower my bandwidth works with gta also

Master_M

Master_M

JOKER
Reaction score
Actually, there's Solo lobby glitch videos on youtube which working.

Skunkage80

Skunkage80

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Poker table method is definitely the most reliable tried the rest and lobbies always repopulate after a few minutes

HellaMrJones

HellaMrJones

Enthusiast
Reaction score
for the OP
Post automatically merged:

Solo lobby’s no matter what method are not as good as the old days.

Top Bottom