What's new

Patched possible solo dup?

D

ddr187

Reaction score
Sin$
so like the title says its a maybe possible glicth.if it does end up working please do not put this on youtube rigth away. rockstar is all over glicthes like many have noticed.
i made all these step after every pacth and its never been taling down.
(yes i tried after todays pacth)

things u need
-fagio
-moc
-bike club
-retro custom(in storage of Moc look at ur plate#)

*steps*
0-register bikeclub
1-go near moc
2-open interation menu (hover bike club tab-fagio)
3-go to back door/request fagio
(ull appear in moc)
4-drive out super fast
5-spam until u get out of car
(notice plate number,if its still the same you were not fast enough to exit)
6- is where i cant finish this and why

if i get back in car the plate goes back to original.
i tried blowing it up/getting cops too impound it/returning moc back ect...

i wish all you luck and fun trying figure this out.
We need a solid solo dup glicth hope this leads to something

Simeon_GTAFAN

Simeon_GTAFAN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Have been able to replicate this so will trying a few things later. Thanks

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
There is more... I am working on something now that starts with the MOC... and can be solo:wink:

Glitchin13r5

Glitchin13r5

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Try having a friend get in it (I know this makes it not solo)
Or maybe try something with a cargo Bob?
Try having your interaction menu open when you get in the car.
Also try returning it using MC menu? 
Try having a friend get in it (I know this makes it not solo)
Or maybe try something with a cargo Bob?
Try having your interaction menu open when you get in the car.
Also try returning it using MC menu?
Try having the friend get in as soon as it comes out? Or maybe have him get in with you before you drive out and spam Y, maybe set the car to passengers only so he doesn't sit in driver's seat when you get out. Or passengers only when he gets in from after step 5, maybe if he doesn't scoot to driver seat the plate doesn't change.

Glitchin13r5

Glitchin13r5

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Also I can see maybe have your friend sitting in MOC in ur car, you request and ur friend drives it out and quickly gets out. Might make things easier.

D

DXB187

Reaction score
Sin$
I accidentally deleted my retro attempting to do a glitch using this method

Glitchin13r5

Glitchin13r5

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I tried picking it up with cargobob and setting it down next to moc, got out, plate was still different and got in and spammed over on d pad, it immediately went in but plate still changed. Has anyone tried driving away and requesting the MOC vehicle?

D

DXB187

Reaction score
Sin$
Also for this glitch you don't need to stand by the moc and call in the faggio you can have it already spawned in and just go in your moc and drive out but still spam triangle or whatever to exit

Glitchin13r5

Glitchin13r5

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok so yeah guy above me is right I called in faggio and waited a second til it spawned. Went in and look3d at faggio on map and what not. Got in and held reverse then spammed Y and it still changed the plate. Also I've discovered that in the vehicle remote functions that you can turn the engine on and the plate won't change and that you also can't toggle headlights at all but if you hit A on it anyway the headlights do nothing but the tail lights turn on and off.

J

JdogJH

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I tried picking it up with cargobob and setting it down next to moc, got out, plate was still different and got in and spammed over on d pad, it immediately went in but plate still changed. Has anyone tried driving away and requesting the MOC vehicle?
ya it just reverts the plate back to normal when it's delivered

I

Iceburg6405

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I did every step. Had a retro custom in my moc with a custom plate on it and when i drove out of the moc it had a normal plate on it. I never got out of the car and drove into the garage with the faggio in it which was ceo garage 1. The garage was not full and when i loaded in i still had the normal plate and the faggio was still in the garage beside the custom i just drove in. I was confused and unsure if i completed anything so i went to the mod shop and put a custom plate on it. Went back to my moc and my retro custom was in there with the other custom plate on it. Also the normal plate that was on it when i drove out of the moc was different from the faggio plate. I only owned one faggio to try this out. Kinda stumped at this point.

J

JdogJH

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I did every step. Had a retro custom in my moc with a custom plate on it and when i drove out of the moc it had a normal plate on it. I never got out of the car and drove into the garage with the faggio in it which was ceo garage 1. The garage was not full and when i loaded in i still had the normal plate and the faggio was still in the garage beside the custom i just drove in. I was confused and unsure if i completed anything so i went to the mod shop and put a custom plate on it. Went back to my moc and my retro custom was in there with the other custom plate on it. Also the normal plate that was on it when i drove out of the moc was different from the faggio plate. I only owned one faggio to try this out. Kinda stumped at this point.
Wait so you duplicated it? I'm confused... 
Wait so you duplicated it? I'm confused...
If not you may have found another way to clean dirty dupes

D

ddr187

Reaction score
Sin$
so much action i like this!
i also deleted a retro doing this.

one thing i noticed.
-do the glicth up to getting out
of moc with a new plate.
-new session/request bith car and moc
- drive it back in there and notice the loading screen is a TaD longer

D

DXB187

Reaction score
Sin$
so much action i like this!
i also deleted a retro doing this.

one thing i noticed.
-do the glicth up to getting out
of moc with a new plate.
-new session/request bith car and moc
- drive it back in there and notice the loading screen is a TaD longer
If you don't mind me asking how'd you delete your retro custom ? . I deleted mine when I took out the retro with the faggio plate and then driving a street car into the moc seeing if anything would happen and surely something did but I lost the retro

Top Bottom
Login
Register