5. Exit moc
6. Call mechanic retro is in it original garage and in moc

This is where I'm stuck

ZKSchismo

ZKSchismo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Kindly explain the last step a bit more clearly. The original is in the garage or the MOC? and the dupe?

R

Rabidbobcat

Reaction score
Sin$
Kindly explain the last step a bit more clearly. The original is in the garage or the MOC? and the dupe?
Original is in the garage you brought the car from dupe is inside moc but if you bring the dupe outside it disappears

TheBoss2321

TheBoss2321

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
If that's the case It's a DUUPPPPPPPEEEEEEE GLITCH.

Try swapping them garage full :wink:
Try weapon workshop

ZKSchismo

ZKSchismo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Try changing the plate of the original. Possibly inside the office garage? So that both become different cars

ZKSchismo

ZKSchismo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Also try, after u dupe the car in the MOC. Go out on foot and bring in a normal elegy RH8 and see if it gives u the alert of replacing car

R

Rabidbobcat

Reaction score
Sin$
And what about the duped one in the MOC?
it went away just tried it with the sultan it bricked the sultan outside the moc 
I'm on Xbox if anywone would likentoo join and figure this out send me a msg for gamer tag

TheBoss2321

TheBoss2321

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
it went away just tried it with the sultan it bricked the sultan outside the moc 
I'm on Xbox if anywone would likentoo join and figure this out send me a msg for gamer tag
TRy swapping with garage full am pretty sure it stick i did try changing plates but the duplicate in moc fks off so probably would work if you request rh8 and swap it with the dupe also make sure It's not the same garage it moght ruin the GLITCH

ZKSchismo

ZKSchismo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
TRy swapping with garage full am pretty sure it stick i did try changing plates but the duplicate in moc fks off so probably would work if you request rh8 and swap it with the dupe also make sure It's not the same garage it moght ruin the GLITCH

The dupe cant come out of the MOC. The effect is similar to the one with the Sultan MOC glitch, when u initiate the glitch and then try to drive the sultan outside it just glitches in first person and then sends u out on foot. Its same when u try to drive out the dupe.
Need a way to merge something with the dupe.
Tried driving a normal elegy into the MOC. Don't get no alert and the dupe disappears.

ZKSchismo

ZKSchismo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Oh and btw, no need to take out the batteries of the controller. Just go to the back of MOC right when it says 'press right on dpad'
and just go to xbox dash and join a friend (can be in same targeting mode). Then as soon as it says in the bottom right 'gathering info for lobby' (or whatever it says) just press right on dpad. It will start up the animation of door opening but right then u will get the alert to join. Wait on it for a sec and then decline. U should have a dupe in the MOC.

Now trying to figure out to merge it with something

R

Rabidbobcat

Reaction score
Sin$
Oh and btw, no need to take out the batteries of the controller. Just go to the back of MOC right when it says 'press right on dpad'
and just go to xbox dash and join a friend (can be in same targeting mode). Then as soon as it says in the bottom right 'gathering info for lobby' (or whatever it says) just press right on dpad. It will start up the animation of door opening but right then u will get the alert to join. Wait on it for a sec and then decline. U should have a dupe in the MOC.

Now trying to figure out to marge it with something
Good finding on not removing the batteries was worried it was gonna mess up the controller at some point haha

Top Bottom
Login
Register