What's new

Patched Possible retro dupe using bunker, MOC, and phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Steveok82

Reaction score
Trying to find legit dupe glitch for Xbox one and I think i may have discovered something but am stuck at a point. Start with a retro in the moc inside bunker.
Drive retro out then before driving back in i quickly pull up my phone, go to legendary motorsport, order a free elegy and replace the custom i am driving that is stored inside. Once i back out, it tells me that i cant store this vehicle in my bunker. It has no tracker and is driveable but once you get out, its bricked.
I tried driving it to nearby facility and also los santos customs and it states i can't enter with another players vehicle. Any idea what to do from there?

K

kingkiller99991

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Trying to find legit dupe glitch for Xbox one and I think i may have discovered something but am stuck at a point. Start with a retro in the moc inside bunker.
Drive retro out then before driving back in i quickly pull up my phone, go to legendary motorsport, order a free elegy and replace the custom i am driving that is stored inside. Once i back out, it tells me that i cant store this vehicle in my bunker. It has no tracker and is driveable but once you get out, its bricked.
I tried driving it to nearby facility and also los santos customs and it states i can't enter with another players vehicle. Any idea what to do from there?
If we can figure out how to store this car then we proboly have a gc2f as well

W

whos_the_creep

Reaction score
When you get it outside, call for your MOC. If it's drivable, pull it up to the blue circle and try to store it. If it is not drivable, back the MOC up to it and try to store it.

S

Steveok82

Reaction score
Ive been doing the hangar/buzzard bunker glitch which works really well but Ill try this later tonight. Unless someone else has already...
When you get it outside, call for your MOC. If it's drivable, pull it up to the blue circle and try to store it. If it is not drivable, back the MOC up to it and try to store it.

S

Steveok82

Reaction score
So since the hangar glitch got patched I'm on this again. Still working but cant enter anywhere with vehicle. Tried calling MOC as suggested but states this vehicle cannot be stored. Fully driveable with no PV marker.

S

Steveok82

Reaction score
Ok. This is no good. I'm pretty sure i duped over a nero custom. Expensive mistake. Don't do the same thing.

R

rainzero

Reaction score
Are you able to store in ceo or personal garage?

L

LiftedRacingGuy

Reaction score
It sounds to me like you are just over writing the existing car with a new car. Its bricked because it doesnt exsist anymore, just like replacing any of your other cars in any other full garage.
Have you lost the retro custom car as well then? Does the bricked car have a different plate?

S

Steveok82

Reaction score
How did you do that?
I was using it to dupe. Called mechanic and car is not in any garages.

Are you able to store in ceo or personal garage?
Nope. Tried both and nothing

It sounds to me like you are just over writing the existing car with a new car. Its bricked because it doesnt exsist anymore, just like replacing any of your other cars in any other full garage.
Have you lost the retro custom car as well then? Does the bricked car have a different plate?
I think you're right that it doesn't exist, but i was hoping to find a way to make it exist since it's driveable. I'm aiming i lost the retro too but i have so many of them that i didn't notice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom