• Views 1,616
Digital HD

Digital HD

The Master of GTA
Retired
Beginning of An Odyssey Frame In Gold Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
It looks like Walmart might have messed up by posting the shipping date for GTA V. As stated on Walmart's website, the game is scheduled to be shipped on 04/01/2013. This could possibly be the release date of Grand Theft Auto V. Although Gamestop UK has supposedly listed the release date as March. At this point, this is only a rumor, but it could be the release date for GTA V.

u4Jso.png

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Grand-Theft-Auto-V-PS3-PlayStation-3/16563619

NoBeefBoss

NoBeefBoss

Sports Fanatic
Legendary Veteran Grammar Nazi Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
It was also posted on Gamestop but on GS it said "January 1st, 2013" or some date in January.

LCBradley3k

LCBradley3k

Seasoned Member
Mr. Nice Guy Bright Idea
Reaction score
Sin$
I could really care less about the release date. Either way I'm going to play it and I'm fairly patient about waiting for it as long as it is quality. It is most likely going to be released in 2013 (probably in the first half).
Thanks for posting the information though, although it's usually just an estimate.

Digital HD

Digital HD

The Master of GTA
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
4/1/2013? lol
Ok? What about it? I see it is April Fools but think about it. Why would Walmart, an international business, put a joke on their website? It's not even April yet. I see what you are pointing out but I don't see why Walmart would purposely do that.

Duck

Duck

Quack Quack!
MotM Sinner
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok? What about it? I see it is April Fools but think about it. Why would Walmart, an international business, put a joke on their website? It's not even April yet. I see what you are pointing out but I don't see why Walmart would purposely do that.

It's 4th January 2013 on Walmart, not April 1st 2013.

They have the date as MM/DD/YYYY whereas in the UK we use DD/MM/YYYY.

They're just placeholder dates - none of them are actually "leaking" the GTA V release date, hence why they used "should" rather than "will" in that text.

L3G3NDxULT1M4TE

L3G3NDxULT1M4TE

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
they are just estimating when it will be released, it wont be released then its too soon. there are loads of website posting other release dates, some as late as october 2013

Digital HD

Digital HD

The Master of GTA
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$

They're just placeholder dates - none of them are actually "leaking" the GTA V release date, hence why they used "should" rather than "will" in that text.
I'm on the American Walmart though...and for me it says 04/01/2013...

Corrupt Charge

Vero

Enthusiast
Greeter
Reaction score
Sin$
*Clicks on thread*
*Sees walmart shipping date*
*Seems legit, Gets excited, Really excited*
*Excited to the point where i'm running down the street knocking on my neighbors doors JUST to tell them the supposed release date*

Corrupt Charge

Vero

Enthusiast
Greeter
Reaction score
Sin$

Even better, *Gets more excited, :biggrin: 3 more months*

Digital HD

Digital HD

The Master of GTA
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
*Clicks on thread*
*Sees walmart shipping date*
*Seems legit, Gets excited, Really excited*
*Excited to the point where i'm running down the street knocking on my neighbors doors JUST to tell them the supposed release date*
Well it's not the Official release date. It seems though that with Gamestop saying March and Walmart saying April, it will be somewhere around then. All we know at this point is it will be in early 2013 to mid 2013.

That's if 12/21/12 does not happen :tongue:

Dow Jones

Dow Jones

S&P500
Reaction score
Sin$
Well it's not the Official release date. It seems though that with Gamestop saying March and Walmart saying April, it will be somewhere around then. All we know at this point is it will be in early 2013 to mid 2013.

That's if 12/21/12 does not happen :tongue:
about a month ago it said 01-01-13.

hazy larkin007

hazy larkin007

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Id say Gta V will be released in the month of March 2013 - Most of the evidence on sites say that its March , most game stores say march also but are unsure but im sticking with March 2013 look at Gta 5 Videos ? They say March 2013 to

Top Bottom
Login
Register