• Thread starter djreisch
  • Start date
  • Views 1,657
djreisch

djreisch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So with the recent SVW duplication glitch (SVW, MOC, and Friend workaround found by UnphasedGami g), the vehicles you replace over (generally Faggios) always reverted back over to Faggios on game reboot (PC). I noticed however that when reverting back, the Faggios (originally with random plate) always inherited the plate of the vehicle in the SVW. This might be an easy method to clean dirty plates of dirty dupes.

Fiending666

Fiending666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So with the recent SVW duplication glitch (SVW, MOC, and Friend workaround found by UnphasedGami g), the vehicles you replace over (generally Faggios) always reverted back over to Faggios on game reboot (PC). I noticed however that when reverting back, the Faggios (originally with random plate) always inherited the plate of the vehicle in the SVW. This might be an easy method to clean dirty plates of dirty dupes.
Why don’t you just try it

Apokalypt

Apokalypt

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
yes you can clean plate with this (I think) and my glitch (GCTF) also

djreisch

djreisch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Why don’t you just try it

Because I have no dirty dupes at the moment, and all the dupe/GCTF methods are patched for PC users. This is probably the same reason you asked me to try it, instead of trying it yourself.

I can confirm this does clean the plates on a dirty dupe. I will post this to the working glitch section for PC

wutapuss

wutapuss

Army of 2
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Because I have no dirty dupes at the moment, and all the dupe/GCTF methods are patched for PC users. This is probably the same reason you asked me to try it, instead of trying it yourself.

I can confirm this does clean the plates on a dirty dupe. I will post this to the working glitch section for PC

Awesome have a few i dupes before getting the custom plate and now I ant cause they dirty. Will be awesome to clean them up.

djreisch

djreisch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I confirmed that this does clean plates. I posted this in the main Glitches thread (put a decent amount of time into formatting) but the Mods deleted it as a "repost". Any idea why? Sure it follows roughly the same steps as the dupe glitch, but if you are searching how to clean plates a thread is going to come up faster.

wutapuss

wutapuss

Army of 2
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Yep, they weird like that with posts that are similar to what has been posted. Can you PM the steps? Heck post them here it's discovery...

djreisch

djreisch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yep, they weird like that with posts that are similar to what has been posted. Can you PM the steps? Heck post them here it's discovery...

I wish they'd restore it just so I can copy paste real quick XD I did spoilers and color changes and everything lol.

Bascially the process is the same as the current SVW/MOC/Friend dupe glitch, except the vehicle you want to replace (generally a Faggio is used) should be the vehicle with the dirty plate. This will copy the plate from the SVW vehicle to the dirty dupe. As far as i am aware, this only works on PC because the dupe method was patched on PC.

wutapuss

wutapuss

Army of 2
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I wish they'd restore it just so I can copy paste real quick XD I did spoilers and color changes and everything lol.

Bascially the process is the same as the current SVW/MOC/Friend dupe glitch, except the vehicle you want to replace (generally a Faggio is used) should be the vehicle with the dirty plate. This will copy the plate from the SVW vehicle to the dirty dupe. As far as i am aware, this only works on PC because the dupe method was patched on PC.

Damn they didn't even lock it they plain deleted it? Boooo!

Top Bottom
Login
Register