What's new

Discovery Possible plane dupe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Borqy

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey with the recent store helicopter or plane into nightclub glitch I found you can dupe the plan or helicopter (using the retro duping method). But the catch is I can't figure out a way to store the new (dupe) plane or helicopter back into your hangar. If you try you will go into a infinite black screen and must restart the game. Anyone have any ideas post below and help each other out.

Since the dodo is free for most players, I also feel we may need that as a possible way to be overwritten with the helicopter or plane so we can store it into the hangar and change a part to keep it but I havn't tried it out yet.

Update: I found out how to overwrite the plane you want onto the dodo causing it to dupe, but I can't figure out a way to store this new plane into your hangar without a infinite loading screen :l if I found a way I would be sure to let you guys know

Last edited:
Apokalypt

Apokalypt

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
actually you can duplicate planes with this method however it is useless you can't sell dupes :wink:

Earni

Earni

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
To duplicate the plane, just fly it out of your nightclub and into the hangar. Make sure your hangar is full. Replace something.
The original stays in the nightclub and the dupe sits in the hangar.

B

Borqy

Reaction score
Sin$
To duplicate the plane, just fly it out of your nightclub and into the hangar. Make sure your hangar is full. Replace something.
The original stays in the nightclub and the dupe sits in the hangar.

Wow guess I was kinda wasting my time lol

actually you can duplicate planes with this method however it is useless you can't sell dupes :wink:

Thanks for the info :thumbsup:

K

Kevinj14

Reaction score
Sin$
But when I try to fly into the hangar with my duped akula I get into a infinite black loading screen. So I can't save the damn thing :banghead:

B

Borqy

Reaction score
Sin$
But when I try to fly into the hangar with my duped akula I get into a infinite black loading screen. So I can't save the damn thing :banghead:

Try filling up your entire hangar then replace it with the duped plane, but getting planes into your nightclub has been patched sadly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register