What's new

Solved Possible permanent Derank

Status
Not open for further replies.
CAH Mods

CAH Mods

Reaction score
Sin$
I'm playing MW2 on my RGH and I am trying to get my account all maxed out. No matter what menu I use while in private match my level will not change. When I play online and level up manually I get reset to level 1 when I get back to the pre game lobby. Im not sure whats causing this and would love some help thanks

XeCrash

XeCrash

C++, C# Coder/Support
Hidden Devils
Free Hoster Seasoned Veteran Programmer
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I haven't heard of this problem before, but my best guess is something about your accounts stats is causing this. The account might just have been deranked a tremendous amount of XP and that could also be whats keeping you from leveling up but I'd try setting all your account stats to 0 through a tool first and see if that fixes it.

Upvote 0
CAH Mods

CAH Mods

Reaction score
Sin$
I haven't heard of this problem before, but my best guess is something about your accounts stats is causing this. The account might just have been deranked a tremendous amount of XP and that could also be whats keeping you from leveling up but I'd try setting all your account stats to 0 through a tool first and see if that fixes it.
Thanks man. I eventually got it fixed I set my stats to legit with the menu I was using and then went and played an online game and my rank stuck and then went and fixed up the level to what i wanted lol

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register