What's new

Discovery POSSIBLE PED FITS SAVE (PS4 ONLY)!!

• Thread starter SEPTIX_HD
  • Start date
  • Views 10,459
SEPTIX_HD

SEPTIX_HD

Reaction score
Sin$
So ima post these steps here so you guys can follow along and not understand my video

Video~

• STEP 1 HAVE THE FIT IN STORY MODE, HAVE A FRIEND IN A DIFFERENT TARGETTING MODE.

• STEP 2 JOIN YOUR FRIEND WAIT FOR THE ALERT TO APPEAR DENY THW ALERT SO IT COMES UP FASTER

• STEP 3 ENTER DIRECTOR MODE VIA INTERACTIVE MENU OR ROCKSTAR EDITOR.

• STEP 4 ONCE AT THE TRAILER HOVER OVER EXIT TO STORY MODE, EXIT TO STORY MODE THEN AS SOON AS YOU SEE THE BLACK SCREEN JOIN YOUR FRIEND ACCEPT THE FIRST ALERT AND DENY THE SECOND!

• STEP 5 OPEN ROCKSTAR EDIOR WHILE IN THE AIR GOING BACK DOWN AND GO TO DIRECTOR MODE JOIN FRIEND ACCEPT FIRST ALERT DENY SECOND, THEN YOU WILL BE STANDING ON THE GROUND QUICKLY HOLD DOWN ON THE D- PAD AND SELECT THE TRAILER!!

~You will hit a black screen when it’s done loading it will ask if you want to return to the trailer, just deny the alert once done you will be in a SP Director mode type state. If these steps didn’t help watch the video.

M

Mnx

Banned
Frame In Gold Platinum Record Bug Finder
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
With this like a few older glitches if you the steps inside a characters house you will be able to use the laptop in property to buy vehicles in SP and not lose any money. Few other things might be possible with this.

TheBoss2321

TheBoss2321

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Hopefully. When i check players in online tab it show me with others so i dont know whats going on here if you watch the map bugs out for a second like flickering and then it goes dark and my online money pops up.
I was unable to move my character though
That's were you might want a friend to invite you to a job or tell him to check your player status on the online tab to see if it shows you with that outfit on. i'd try anything at this point.

halfaloafofgintama

halfaloafofgintama

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
So we have been working with this a bit. We are able to get past being frozen and get in the clouds but we are stuck in the clouds endlessly.

Hu3Shotz

Hu3Shotz

Getting There
Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
:whistle:
7kwhr9g

Last edited:
Top Bottom
Login
Register