• Thread starter iiNSaNe
  • Start date
  • Views 2,230
iiNSaNe

iiNSaNe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So i was messing about with cheat engine and the web app and i managed to get this.
http://gyazo.com/fd77bd03352b8cd4826bb16d5c22915d
Does anyone know how to actually purchase the packs for 150 coins? If you know and dont want to make it public then PM me. I can keep it quiet!
Thanks

pmzipko

pmzipko

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
There's a ton of visual only glitches you can do with cheat engine. They're all good for nothing more than taking amusing screenshots to mess with people.

For example, changing your coin count to 20 billion, or replacing the players in your squad so that all starting 11 are Messi. Pretty much anything you want to change in the app can be changed, but it's all just visual and doesn't really stick or save.

GraveYard023

GraveYard023

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
as these users stated above, its web-based so almost impossible to hack/cheat on it.

iiNSaNe

iiNSaNe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
There's a ton of visual only glitches you can do with cheat engine. They're all good for nothing more than taking amusing screenshots to mess with people.

For example, changing your coin count to 20 billion, or replacing the players in your squad so that all starting 11 are Messi. Pretty much anything you want to change in the app can be changed, but it's all just visual and doesn't really stick or save.
Great help! Just the sort of answer I was looking for. :thumbup:

J

josepk54

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
yeah, like they all said. basically it's all done back-end and when you buy a pack it just sends
{"packId":306,"usePreOrder":false,"useCredits":true} or something like that and the back end decides how many coins to take from you.
the interesting thing would be to alter that (using tamper data or perhaps cheatengine) to try to get packs with useCredits as false, or perhaps more interestingly to get packs when they are not readily available: e.g. a 'gold contracts pack' setting the packId to 805.
Doubt it would work but i'm not going to try it as I like not being banned.
For reference all the packs are at http://cdn.content.e...tions.en_gb.xml

Top Bottom
Login
Register