• Start date
  • Views 1,173
seven07doper

seven07doper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

steps:
join friend on different targeting mode while selecting "observe target" in the strike room just after you send a strike team out.

accept the first
deny the second

noties

noties

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Looks good, as im on ps4 going to try this with someone in an invite only as opposed to using a different targeting mode. Im in desperate need for a good otr.

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Cool as always:wink:
Nothing like a super easy
OTR Glitch to make my day:wink:
I’m pretty sure the facility is full of
Bugs we haven’t even thought of yet:wink:

STRIKE420

STRIKE420

F*ck Your Clout
Reaction score
Sin$
Currently not able to test this out until tonight but has anyone tried accepting a heist invite from Lester or someone else's apartment? Old method of being kicked out of the blank screen but still OTR...

Unbound

Unbound

Privacy is not something you can keep ghosted
Seasoned Veteran Treasure Hunter
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
In the thread 'possible otr'

Thread says Possible OTR & Video Says Otherwise.. Please tell us the truth, which is it cause we will just die of insanity otherwise <3

noties

noties

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thread says Possible OTR & Video Says Otherwise.. Please tell us the truth, which is it cause we will just die of insanity otherwise <3

Again... the video in the thread titled 'possible otr'. Were you able to see the video title before the thread title?

Bulldodge

Bulldodge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Not working 4 me. Constantly after denying 2nd alert I'm falling through the map snd no chance to drink till I pass out.

seven07doper

seven07doper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

the video is title OTR? <see the question mark?
the title of the thread "Possible OTR" implies that there mat be a OTR glitch here.
and as shown in THIS thread i was correct! there was a OTR glitch. i just overlooked one step

Bulldodge

Bulldodge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
the video is title OTR? <see the question mark?
the title of the thread "Possible OTR" implies that there mat be a OTR glitch here.
and as shown in THIS thread i was correct! there was a OTR glitch. i just overlooked one step
yeah I know. After I posted I saw that it was in the wrong thread. Nevertheless I fall through map. So it doesn't matter, if there's another lester step, I couldn't drink to even get there.

seven07doper

seven07doper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
yeah I know. After I posted I saw that it was in the wrong thread. Nevertheless I fall through map. So it doesn't matter, if there's another lester step, I couldn't drink to even get there.
sometimes the headger you wear wont let you drink
make sure you are arent wearing one that inhibits you from drinking psswater

Bulldodge

Bulldodge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
sometimes the headger you wear wont let you drink
make sure you are arent wearing one that inhibits you from drinking psswater
Thx,but that's not the issue (don't wear any) the issue is that I fall through the map after decline 2nd alert and because of that I couldn't drink fast enough to empty the whole bottle. My bottle slip when im surfacing and starting the fall loop again.

Bulldodge

Bulldodge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
No luck. Not otr nor invisible at all. Well,seems this is one of them that doesn't work 4 me for whatever reason.

Top Bottom
Login
Register