What's new

Patched Possible OTR, Invisible

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Blunt3d

丂ㄒㄖ几乇ㄚ Ꮆ卂爪乇尺
Reaction score
So i have been trying this for quite a while now but I can't figure it out.

Step 1. Go to facility and go into the chilling room with the 3 sofas and t.v and computer. Also turn the Television ON.

Step 2. (Hard) Now Go to radio and run to the long couch while pressing right on d-pad for radio and keep pressing right on d-pad to sit on couch while running. If done correctly you will be sitting on couch but activated radio (You will know if you did it right because your character glitches)(its just like the old glitch but to the big sofa)
Or when on sofa join friend in invite only job and you will stand up with menu

Step 3. Quickly press the button for "Watch TV".
When spectating press right or left on dpad couple times and do a recent activity and cancel then press R2 and O (change player to spectate and exiting at the same time). Theres different ways to activate this glitch on this part, it might be possible with less steps. Idk.

You should be by the radio , if not, do step 3 again.
If you did it right you will have the menu to stand up and watch TV but you are already standing up and you can walk around with that menu.

I have tried strike team, and it does some glitchy stuff, but i havent figured out otr.
I tried doing heist screen, orbital cannon, secretary pegasus, they all glitch in some way but nothing figured out yet.
And if you try to leave to garage , the menu goes away when you pass the metal detector.

Maybe somebody will figure something out. Fast run will help you alot. It gets frustrating trying to hit the radio sofa part. But it is possible ive done it plenty of times.

Last edited:
D

Digital_Junkie

Reaction score
With this glitch you can get strike team menu while sitting on couch. If you find a way how to stand up from couch without losing strike menu then we have otr glitch here. I found this month ago but haven't find the way yet, I believe it's the dead end.

N

nhjyys

Glitcher
Reaction score
I also try to do this for two months.
This method is the only way to respond quickly to the desired location.
When a character dies and is reborn there, it is transparent but soon freezes. When you freeze it, it becomes visible again.
I'm still trying.

L

LurkerZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I also try to do this for two months.
This method is the only way to respond quickly to the desired location.
When a character dies and is reborn there, it is transparent but soon freezes. When you freeze it, it becomes visible again.
I'm still trying.
You are a saint if you manage to found a workaround

K

KITTYDYNAMITE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So i have been trying this for quite a while now but I can't figure it out.

Step 1. Go to facility and go into the chilling room with the 3 sofas and t.v and computer. Also turn the Television ON.

Step 2. (Hard) Now Go to radio and run to the long couch while pressing right on d-pad for radio and keep pressing right on d-pad to sit on couch while running. If done correctly you will be sitting on couch but activated radio (You will know if you did it right because your character glitches)(its just like the old glitch but to the big sofa)

Step 3. Quickly press the button for "Watch TV".
When spectating press right or left on dpad couple times and do a recent activity and cancel then press R2 and O (change player to spectate and exiting at the same time). Theres different ways to activate this glitch on this part, it might be possible with less steps. Idk.

You should be by the radio , if not, do step 3 again.
If you did it right you will have the menu to stand up and watch TV but you are already standing up and you can walk around with that menu.

I have tried strike team, and it does some glitchy stuff, but i havent figured out otr.
I tried doing heist screen, orbital cannon, secretary pegasus, they all glitch in some way but nothing figured out yet.
And if you try to leave to garage , the menu goes away when you pass the metal detector.

Maybe somebody will figure something out. Fast run will help you alot. It gets frustrating trying to hit the radio sofa part. But it is possible ive done it plenty of times.
What about opening the start menu while spectating and clicking on jobs, likley u cant click on it but it may activate (once u back out) the spawn No of Los Alamo sea...so spectate, start menu, jobs, back out , then back out again then kill ur self?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom