Patched Possible off the radar / invisibility / duplication glitch

• Thread starter WONDERBRAun
  • Start date
  • Views 818
WONDERBRAun

WONDERBRAun

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi guys I'm not new here but it's my first thread.
Yesterday something really strange happened... I was in an invite only session with my friend and I accidentally killed myself (via interaction menu) while entering the Los Santos custom next to murrieta heights garage.
My character spawned on the road and:
1. The icon of my personal vehicle was not visible but I was able to use it (possible duplication glitch?).
2. Me and my friend were in the same session (both yachts present) but we were not able to see each other or interact in any way, I invited him in my yacht and I saw him again in the cut scene when entering / leaving the apartment, then invisible again. I tried to turn on/off the TV and my friend was able to see the changes (possible off the radar or invisibility glitch?).

If I enter and exit a lobby or if I enter / exit a Los Santos custom everything seems to be normal again.
I tried again and now I'm able to do it one time out of 10 attempts. You basically have to open the Los Santos custom door, open the interaction menu and go on kill yourself, then you have to accelerate and kill yourself one millisecond before the cut scene "what brings you in today" starts.
I think this could be a good starting point for a glitch, if it's something old or patched apologise me.
I'm on Xbox One, 1.31.

Top Bottom
Login
Register