RaoulDuke

RaoulDuke

retired boah.
Retired
Bug Finder Glitcher End of the Year 2015
Reaction score
Sin$
No work on Xbox one :frown:

Sorry man, I don't know exactly what is required to pull this off. :unsure: I actually realized yesterday that the outfits that were giving me invisible arms had trench coats... yet the coats weren't appearing as you can see in the picture I posted. I would say to just keep trying different methods i.e. different tats/clothing items before attempting the glitch and maybe it will work for you.

As I mentioned in another post I was wearing the new white leather jacket and the 'boss' special t-shirt before I went into Ponsonbys, but I'm not positive that's what made it work.

FighterWithin FighterWithin seems to have gotten invisible arms on xbox one.

marc perez

marc perez

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
lol i got this too on xbox 360 i just put on a leather jacket and it happened

RaoulDuke

RaoulDuke

retired boah.
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
lol i got this too on xbox 360 i just put on a leather jacket and it happened

That's what happened to me too, I was a little surprised. Then I got a bit annoyed because whenever I went to check out the new clothing items all it showed me was a different colored t-shirt and invisible arms. Even with the trench coats lol :facepalm:

FighterWithin

FighterWithin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
That's what happened to me too, I was a little surprised. Then I got a bit annoyed because whenever I went to check out the new clothing items all it showed me was a different colored t-shirt and invisible arms. Even with the trench coats lol :facepalm:
Yeah same

RaoulDuke

RaoulDuke

retired boah.
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Video Tutorial Pleace

I'm going to try and replicate my steps sometime tonight, and if I can figure out what it is that made the glitch possible I'll upload a video and update the tutorial. :thumbsup:

RaoulDuke

RaoulDuke

retired boah.
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Video Tutorial Pleace

Well, I'm sorry to say but I couldn't figure out how to recreate this glitch. I honestly think it's just some sort of screw up within the new lineup of clothing, which only happens with prerequisites that I do not know.

A

Andy7s

Why so serious?
Reaction score
Sin$
Well, I'm sorry to say but I couldn't figure out how to recreate this glitch. I honestly think it's just some sort of screw up within the new lineup of clothing, which only happens with prerequisites that I do not know.
Have you meased around with your singleplayer save fules and save editor? I assume this is an old glitch if thats the case.

RaoulDuke

RaoulDuke

retired boah.
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Have you meased around with your singleplayer save fules and save editor? I assume this is an old glitch if thats the case.

Nah, I don't have a save editor for GTA. I haven't even done any sort of glitches for months before I stumbled on this, so I don't know man. I'm going to attempt recreating it again next time I'm online but I'm starting to have doubts about that happpening.

Top Bottom
Login
Register