IGLITCH4FUN

IGLITCH4FUN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay so heres what i did
1. Load into director mode
2. Select any animal
3. While its black screen to load you in, Go to recent activities and find one that has "start gta online" and click that.
4. Press O. You're frozen but you can pause, then online, and creator etc.

(I should mention you get a long loading screen sometimes)

Edit: i turned off my internet through settings cos it took long to load, went to gta accepted the alert, turned on my internet and it started to load me online)

Okay new edit: I found playing Jesse, i was still frozen and could access the DM menu!

Edit again: when you select the character and black screen, bottom right you see a white circle, then do the alert screen thing and youll get access to the menu(may take a few attempts)

Short video:

Right loaded online (spawn location set to last) and i spawned where my dm character was instead of the airport (where i was before)

Last edited:
TheBoss2321

TheBoss2321

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Ahh dose it have to animals don't have those unlocked then again takes about 20 to 10 minutes thanks by the way.

IGLITCH4FUN

IGLITCH4FUN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ahh dose it have to animals don't have those unlocked then again takes about 20 to 10 minutes thanks by the way.
It doesnt have to be animals, but i got a weird effect with animals, like it said $0 in top right, with anything else it says director mode

TheBoss2321

TheBoss2321

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
It doesnt have to be animals, but i got a weird effect with animals, like it said $0 in top right, with anything else it says director mode

Werid ill get one unlocked then and play about with different things. :smile:

TheBoss2321

TheBoss2321

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
So this is different then the other one you cant dpad down for trailer icon

The_Ghost

The_Ghost

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So this is different then the other one you cant dpad down for trailer icon
I tried this one after the one I shared didn't really lead anywhere, same goes for this one, but I can be missing something that someone here might find working so it's good to have this one here as well

Op: how did you get Jesse frozen? is it the same method you listed for animals?

IGLITCH4FUN

IGLITCH4FUN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I tried this one after the one I shared didn't really lead anywhere, same goes for this one, but I can be missing something that someone here might find working so it's good to have this one here as well

Op: how did you get Jesse frozen? is it the same method you listed for animals?
Yeah but i did it a little later than the animals, not instantly but sorta and it takes a few attempts but youll get it and sometimes get the menu

DevilsAdvocate666

DevilsAdvocate666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Already got the DM with a similar method using an animal with Frozen money.

But have to admit it was a modded save file which worked for me. Used save Wizard..

Everything I bought didn't stick after a hard reset with R1, therefore it was useless for me.

I hope this can lead to something, I'll be searching for those psychedelic peyotes to unlock the animals..

Last edited:
IGLITCH4FUN

IGLITCH4FUN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Already got the DM with this with Frozen money.

But have to admit it was a modded save file which worked for me. Used save Wizard..

Everything I bought didn't stick after a hard reset with R1, therefore it was useless for me.

I hope this can lead to something, I'll be searching for those psychedelic peyotes to unlock the animals..
Already!? That was fast

DevilsAdvocate666

DevilsAdvocate666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Didn't say that correct..

Not with this method but a similar one also an animal involved...

Sorry for the confusion

The_Ghost

The_Ghost

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Creator mode puts you online lobby lmfao
Yeah i tried that, it doesn't lead anywhere, joining the online normally does the same as well, reconnecting throws you into story mode normally and nothing glitched.

J

JdogJH

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Can't seem to get the same effect using targeting mode. Always switches to second alert screen before I can select the animal on the background of 1st alert screen.

Top Bottom
Login
Register