What's new

Tutorial Possible MW3 MP Text On Screen USB Mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

3GS

I be skid master ;)
Reaction score
Well, I was playing gun game and I realized that hey - if you can mod custom private match modes, then you should edit the private match gun game mode. The only reason I say that is because when a new gun is rewarded, text comes up on screen saying what gun it is. Now, maybe, just MAYBE we could modify that and make it what we want. I'm no expert, but I think that seems like it could work!

H

HotLikeMexico

- The Great Maes -
Reaction score
No you can't.

O

Original Lobbys

Don't pay for stealth
Reaction score
Well, I was playing gun game and I realized that hey - if you can mod custom private match modes, then you should edit the private match gun game mode. The only reason I say that is because when a new gun is rewarded, text comes up on screen saying what gun it is. Now, maybe, just MAYBE we could modify that and make it what we want. I'm no expert, but I think that seems like it could work!
ya the values it gives you in hex are pretty useless anyways theres no place you could put text good idea tho:tongue:

T

Th3-Chronikk

Hacker Of All Game Systems
Reaction score
I wouldn't think they would make it that easy :biggrin:

C

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Nope, that test isn't stored on the CMR.

C

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
What is it stored in?
Stuff you can't edit via USB, probably another file, on the disk, a save, the title update, who knows.

S

SnappiestJack

Contributor
Reaction score
Not possible via usb, probably via jtag. No good usb mods have been around fro ages and will never exist again. A mod should probably close this before people start flaming about how it could work.

C

coder

dat crazy duck
Reaction score
cmr does not contain the text strings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom