What's new

Discovery Possible MP to SP?

xWETy

xWETy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Last night I brought my online character into story mode. Not sure exactly what I did but what I remember was with the modded save I switched to Franklin, entered wanted cheat n when my hands were up I loaded online n was stuck in garage loading screen at Nightclub, then had a friend waiting in Titan who I joined to get unstuck, but was pulled into story in Franklins profile with my online character. Was only a split second before I got pulled into an online session

PureFred

PureFred

Getting There
Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
good ****. i was hype until i saw the ps4 tag ?

Geminixx523

Geminixx523

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Last night I brought my online character into story mode. Not sure exactly what I did but what I remember was with the modded save I switched to Franklin, entered wanted cheat n when my hands were up I loaded online n was stuck in garage loading screen at Nightclub, then had a friend waiting in Titan who I joined to get unstuck, but was pulled into story in Franklins profile with my online character. Was only a split second before I got pulled into an online session
Can't give all the exact conditions but that's happened to me a few times while trying DMO. A few times to Franklin, mostly to Trevor. Can never get it to last more than about 15-30 seconds. I still get a lil excited everytime it happens tho. Haha

xWETy

xWETy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can't give all the exact conditions but that's happened to me a few times while trying DMO. A few times to Franklin, mostly to Trevor. Can never get it to last more than about 15-30 seconds. I still get a lil excited everytime it happens tho. Haha
Have you got the DMO working? I'm having a hard time with it

xWETy

xWETy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
No you can still use it to bring props and vehicles from save editor online.
IF you can get it to work.. even the BEFF is limiting for me.. I got a buddy who just rearranges the cars n they stick, whereas I have to drive each one out of the garage or they disappear when I load back in... I can't get the SP2MP to work at all.. tried netcut n hotspot n neither do it.. I haven't tried my router settings yet but outside of that I'm SOL unless someone can take my file n drop the cars I made for me... best I get is this shoddy split second MP to SP instead smh

bitoblackmane

bitoblackmane

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I think i was able to recreate a similar state to what you described

Step 1: Go to phone, quick job and select quick job
Step 2: join someone in different targeting mode, accept first alert and decline second alert
Step 3: repeat step 2 FAST and your char should spawn with minimap and all.

All online exteriors and interiors are still loaded but anything linked to you (cars, special vehickes like kosatka) disappear
havent been able to experiment much but hopefully you folks find more use for this!

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
In all honesty nothing will come from this.
You are not in SP with your MP character.
It’s a visual glitch:
Even if you were in SP with your MP character there wouldn’t be anything major you could do with it.
The one thing that will never happen is bringing SP vehicles to MP with this.

22hacker22

22hacker22

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
that's what a sp to mp would be good to bring cars. I wish something would come out

xWETy

xWETy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
In all honesty nothing will come from this.
You are not in SP with your MP character.
It’s a visual glitch:
Even if you were in SP with your MP character there wouldn’t be anything major you could do with it.
The one thing that will never happen is bringing SP vehicles to MP with this.
Not everything has to do something tho lol it's a glitch... maybe someone wants to run around in SP in their MP character ? "it's trash if it isn't a merge glitch" like OK... this site just became Reddit 2.0

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Not everything has to do something tho lol it's a glitch... maybe someone wants to run around in SP in their MP character ?
Lol...
I get it I just didn’t want you to waste a bunch of time to get no results.
I am certainly not one to cut down members trying to accomplish anything.
Forgive me if it seemed that way.
I appreciate your contribution to the forum.
Thanks for posting and...
To heck with Reddit ?

xWETy

xWETy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol...
I get it I just didn’t want you to waste a bunch of time to get no results.
I am certainly not one to cut down members trying to accomplish anything.
Forgive me if it seemed that way.
I appreciate your contribution to the forum.
Thanks for posting and...
To heck with Reddit ?
Yea Reddit is a cesspool of nonces.. n was just sayin I'm well aware of the uselessness of the glitches I find lol... as for wasting time man I've dumped a week into trial n error with the BEFF n SP2MP but when I posted in "Support" seeking help the post was removed by an admin... no explanation.. I'm still stuck

bitoblackmane

bitoblackmane

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Yea Reddit is a cesspool of nonces.. n was just sayin I'm well aware of the uselessness of the glitches I find lol... as for wasting time man I've dumped a week into trial n error with the BEFF n SP2MP but when I posted in "Support" seeking help the post was removed by an admin... no explanation.. I'm still stuck
i mean, nothing is really useless when you're experimenting. never know when something you thought failed will come in handy

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
What are you trying to accomplish?
Bringing cars online requires:
  • SP-MP
  • A job trigger(race) in the SP police impound garage.
  • You mod your car in SP with Save Editor.
  • You resign the save to Save Wizard.
  • You load the save on to your USB.
  • Add the save to your PS4.
  • Make sure you don’t save over your most recent SP save or your auto save. It could prevent the game from loading.
  • If it’s anything that is unavailable in SP it will automatically be pushed to the police impound.
  • You do SP-MP.
  • In an invite only You start the job in the police impound.
  • Once you start the job (race) and are in the vehicle selection screen quit the job.
  • You will spawn inside the police impound and your modded car will be there.
  • Drive it into your garage or mod at LSC.

xWETy

xWETy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What are you trying to accomplish?
Bringing cars online requires:
  • SP-MP
  • A job trigger(race) in the SP police impound garage.
  • You mod your car in SP with Save Editor.
  • You resign the save to Save Wizard.
  • You load the save on to your USB.
  • Add the save to your PS4.
  • Make sure you don’t save over your most recent SP save or your auto save. It could prevent the game from loading.
  • If it’s anything that is unavailable in SP it will automatically be pushed to the police impound.
  • You do SP-MP.
  • In an invite only You start the job in the police impound.
  • Once you start the job (race) and are in the vehicle selection screen quit the job.
  • You will spawn inside the police impound and your modded car will be there.
  • Drive it into your garage or mod at LSC.
See none of the vids said kibble n bits about a bookmarked job smh gonna give that a try later.. any chance you have a link for the job or is it searchable?

Netcut does not work for me. Sometimes disconnecting gets me the alert I need, but not consistently.
Post automatically merged:

BEFF doesn't work on my 2nd character. I can manage to save the last deluxo but only if I drive it out. I have tried moving the cars, or separately driving every single one out, or even modding em in LSC, they always despawn from my garages when I close app or switch character. Last night I filled that account with Elegys so I can try to save FM deluxos over em today in hopes it helps em stick, but IDK, maybe because I've previously been dupe detected it effects this?

Last edited:
Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
See none of the vids said kibble n bits about a bookmarked job smh gonna give that a try later.. any chance you have a link for the job or is it searchable?

Netcut does not work for me. Sometimes disconnecting gets me the alert I need, but not consistently.

BEFF doesn't work on my 2nd character. I can manage to save the last deluxo but only if I drive it out. I have tried moving the cars, or separately driving every single one out, or even modding em in LSC, they always despawn from my garages when I close app or switch character. Last night I filled that account with Elegys so I can try to save FM deluxos over em today in hopes it helps em stick, but IDK, maybe because I've previously been dupe detected it effects this?
Being dupe detected shouldn’t effect that.
I also can’t be sure why your cars aren’t saving.
Maybe your idea of saving over existing cars will work.
It sounds like a logical step to saving if you are having trouble.
It has been a long time since I have done frozen money and I haven’t done the current version so I really couldn’t say what you need to do exactly.
I also have not used net cut for beff.
I had been doing that glitch for years before it was ever public so I had it way easier.
As far as the job goes I am not sure if there are published jobs for the police impound.
Most people keep those jobs private by not publishing them.
I can’t share jobs anymore because Rockstar has banned me from using creator on several accounts.
Every time I share a job they turn off creator on that account.
When I was doing that I made my own job by saving after testing and it publishing it.
It’s not terribly difficult to do.
Without SP to MP the job is useless but if you are dying to have it anyway I can make it on your account.
You would have to let me log into it on my PS4.
I will probably have a little time to make it tomorrow but I can’t make any promises as it’s my only day off this week and I never know what the wife and kids have I store for me?

Last edited:
xWETy

xWETy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Being dupe detected shouldn’t effect that.
I also can’t be sure why your cars aren’t saving.
Maybe your idea of saving over existing cars will work.
It sounds like a logical step to saving if you are having trouble.
It has been a long time since I have done frozen money and I haven’t done the current version so I really couldn’t say what you need to do exactly.
As far as the job goes I am not sure if there are published jobs for the police impound.
Most people keep those jobs private by not publishing them.
When I was doing that I made my own job by saving after testing and it publishing it.
It’s not terribly difficult to do.
Without SP to MP the job is useless but if you are dying to have it anyway I can make it on your account.
You would have to let me log into it in my PS4.
I will probably have a little time to make it tomorrow but I can’t make any promises as it’s my only day off this week and I never know what the wife and kids have I store for me?
If the job can only be done on PC then I'll def need help there. I got a PC but don't have GTA for it or a sufficient video card to run it.. if I can make it on PS4 I can just do it

Oh and the netcut thing I meant for SP2MP, not BEFF. I haven't even tried the 2 tone stuff yet but I'm sure I'll hit a wall there too.. maybe I need to try dropping my MTU in the system settings

Last edited:
Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
If the job can only be done on PC then I'll def need help there. I got a PC but don't have GTA for it or a sufficient video card to run it.. if I can make it on PS4 I can just do it
Has to be made on PS4.
It can be tricky.
The trigger has to be inside of the impound lot which is a restricted area.
Give it your best shot and if you need any help I’ll be happy to give you a hand wether it’s advice on how to make the job or even me making it for you like I mentioned before.
I’ll try to get in in a bit and make a video so you can see what to do.

xWETy xWETy check your inbox ?

Last edited:
xWETy

xWETy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Has to be made on PS4.
It can be tricky.
The trigger has to be inside of the impound lot which is a restricted area.
Give it your best shot and if you need any help I’ll be happy to give you a hand wether it’s advice on how to make the job or even me making it for you like I mentioned before.
I’ll try to get in in a bit and make a video so you can see what to do.

xWETy xWETy check your inbox ?
Just an update on the BEFF issue, storing over Elegys didn't make a difference, the deluxos still despawn on my 2nd character, but what I did instead was GCTF after fully upgrading em... very time consuming... took over an hour for 10 cars, but they sold for me for 2.83M, however, the person who helped me said they couldn't even sell them.

Top Bottom
Login
Register