Votes: 9 81.8%
  • Just a random occurence

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters

115 Stig

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Stupid question but you said you just duped. Are you sure the one outside wasn't a dupe of some sort. Also, what did you press after backing out of the ceo alert. I get 3 interaction menu options. First I hit exit, then register, then register again
When i backed out of the alert, for some reason it said exit facility for a split second, i quickly spammed a through any alerts that popped up

skull198

skull198

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Currently trying with Deluxo using this method, I've had the Deluxo spawn outside facility without driving it out (wasnt a dupe sadly and only happened once) but I'm curious as to what would cause the vehicle trying to be duped (Deluxo for example) to be spawned outside without driving it out?
when you do the new heists, are you using the deluxo as your preferred vehicle when asked?., also what facility do you have?.

morxvs

morxvs

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
when you do the new heists, are you using the deluxo as your preferred vehicle when asked?., also what facility do you have?.
I was under the impression you couldn't use the Deluxo in any heist or set up missions? and i have the Land Act Reservoir Facility.

Mrgonzo

Mrgonzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I was under the impression you couldn't use the Deluxo in any heist or set up missions? and i have the Land Act Reservoir Facility.

To my knowledge, if you blow up your vehicle of choice prior to starting a heist/setup, call MMI during the setup/heist it will spawn your vehicle in.
I think someone posted that in the main section.

Top Bottom
Login
Register