What's new

Discussion Possible Level 70 mod NO JTAG!

• Thread starter VvIVIatthewvV
  • Start date
  • Views 5,100
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

THE OG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
lol viiirrruuss :thumbup:

Mute-

Mute-

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Its a virus you can't put .exe files onto an xbox.. sorry you must have just gotten infected possibly key logger? I am not sure...

P

p3rksy

Elite Member
End of the Year 2010 TotM Bright Idea
Reaction score
Sin$
Graviz said:
I also was sent an exe file and it said if I ran it I would receive a free xbox 360 in the mail. The e-mail also said I need to disable my anti virus program or they might not know I should get the free xbox. How long do you think I need to wait? : )

Tbh, I think i just wet myself xD

G

Ghost Sarge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Akakgun said:
well i was on youtube today and i came across a comment saying that someone was giving away a file that cuold mod you to 10th prestege, level 70 ONLINE.
sounds too good to be true right?
well, i went onto AIM with this guy and he sent me the file...but it won't open.
i went onto XBL with him and he had a lvl 70, tenth and a modded name (coloured). i know this can be done anyway.

The thing is... the file won't open. It is a .EXE file but when i double click on it i get the loading cursor and then nothing. Could someone give me a hand?

I will not post a link to the file now because it's original filename was stub.exe (a troajn virus) and i do not want to mess up anyones computers. If anyone knows how i could open this and test it out could you please help me?

Thanks
Haha! your officially a zombie!
congrats.

Creamsicle

Creamsicle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
LOL, its an exe and won't open.
You honestly have no clue what being infected is do you.
Good luck getting rid of that turkojan/bot/spynet or w.e he infected you with.

Better reformat of your screwed.

S

Svorax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
That's the biggest fail I've ever heard. Clearly it's a virus. He's screwing with you.

EDIT:
Creamsicle said:
Better reformat of your screwed.
Why would you format for a virus? That takes so much more time then just removing it.

Creamsicle

Creamsicle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Svorax said:
That's the biggest fail I've ever heard. Clearly it's a virus. He's screwing with you.

EDIT:
Why would you format for a virus? That takes so much more time then just removing it.
Obviously someone who fell for something as ridiculous as this will not know how to remove it.

|337 K|D

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If it doesnt do nothing its making a bot out off your computer aka a zombie for ddosing and such. It has embedded itself in your processes. You can delete some how in bios.

Clearly for you idiots calling it a virus its not. Its a backdoor. Obviously it didnt cause pop ups and etc than its not a Trojan and fake anti-virus programs.

T

Teh God

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It's probably FUD. If it is, Close it's process and open it in notepad. Post the code here, Becuase that means free FUD virus for me.

(FUD = Fully undetectable)

Oh and for the **** above me -- If he infact has been added to someone's Botnet then he carries a virus, Because any computer he now connects to will be added. That makes it a virus smart ***.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080405024909AAGOqMf - Read it.

azmazm

azmazm

Reaction score
Sin$
Akakgun said:
I will not post a link to the file now because it's original filename was stub.exe (a troajn virus) and i do not want to mess up anyones computers. If anyone knows how i could open this and test it out could you please help me?

Thanks
Stub.exe is part of a keylogger (not a trojan) He sent the wrong file the file that keylogs is server.exe
stub is to make it send to an email or ftp so basicly THIS GUY FAILED AT KEYLOGING YOU

Creamsicle

Creamsicle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
azmazm said:
Stub.exe is part of a keylogger (not a trojan) He sent the wrong file the file that keylogs is server.exe
stub is to make it send to an email or ftp so basicly THIS GUY FAILED AT KEYLOGING YOU

And you fail at spelling.

M

moonmagot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
wow... first off your infected and now his bot for host booting. stub.exe is made from metus delphi. you sir are a dumb @$$

R

Retires

Reaction score
Sin$
Logged in on my account just to say the same thing. You sir are botted, go to your task manager and go to processes and end all the ones that have an .exe at the end and no description. Like winlog.exe. Lol you're dumb.

decima7e

decima7e

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
|337 K|D said:
If it doesnt do nothing its making a bot out off your computer aka a zombie for ddosing and such. It has embedded itself in your processes. You can delete some how in bios.

Clearly for you idiots calling it a virus its not. Its a backdoor. Obviously it didnt cause pop ups and etc than its not a Trojan and fake anti-virus programs.

LOL

A

amslappy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
congratz you are now part of a botnet. PM me and ill show you mine and what a botnet is:thumbup:

G

gresh

Reaction score
Sin$
afataninja said:
you definitely dont have a jtag because its not exe its xex files

thats so odd I could swear I have host 3 XP match's so far and was playing a PAL game on a NTSC console off an external HDD. Then when I unbanned the one consoles ... maybe xbox just came that way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register