What's new

Solved Possible KV Generator - Updates to Come

4nlife

Reaction score
So.. I've done some research into the basic make-up a of KeyVault, such as, the information in them, the checks and validations, server challenges, what XBL servers are actually receiving from these consoles every time they connect to XBL. For the past week I've been slowly reverse manufacturing a KV to try and shed some more light. As you can see down below, I used my generator to generate a KV and this was the result:

On the other hand, I've read that it is IMPOSSIBLE to do so. But as the saying goes "If there's a will, there's a way". Now, as you can see, the Xbox Live Connection failed, but! It did receive the Live Status, so there is a bit of hope there.

Whenever I try and sign into my account and connect to XBL, I receive the 80151907 Error code as seen below:

Anyways.. Im going to continue researching and testing. Hopefully come up with break through. I'm open to all ideas/comments/criticism. I'll post updates as they emerge.

D

Directify

Reaction score
Good luck man if you need help i can try to help you man

S

S7 Pro

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't suggest wasting your time. Yes, you received a Xbox LIVE status signal, as you should expect. Because your keyvault wasn't signed by the private RSA key, the connection is dropped. There is no possible way to "generate" a keyvault.

S

Spectrum Modz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seems like an awesome project! Good luck with it :smile: a lot of people will tel you that it's not possible but just keep trying!

P

PilotMaster

Banned
Reaction score
I wouldn't suggest wasting your time. Yes, you received a Xbox LIVE status signal, as you should expect. Because your keyvault wasn't signed by the private RSA key, the connection is dropped. There is no possible way to "generate" a keyvault.

I thinks the same

Top Bottom