• Thread starter R_B_EAZIE
  • Start date
  • Views 337
R_B_EAZIE

R_B_EAZIE

The Robin Hood of GTA
Reaction score
Sin$
I just had a random thought, does anyone know where the passive mode coding is on GTA

is it ppossile to change the code to enable weapons but still remain unharmed by explosions and weapons?

please feel free to tell me if this is stupid

R_B_EAZIE

R_B_EAZIE

The Robin Hood of GTA
Reaction score
Sin$
oh lol my bad cheers dude can you point me in the right direction before this turns into a support thread?

Upvote 0
M

MrShinyPig

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
From what I've heard, you're wrong :tongue: I know people that have used it and had no fall damage Goddess Goddess didn't have any.
You can disable it in the weapons thing, but it seems to f*** **** up, i tried it and it just made crazy **** happen, once i fell from a fall that would have killed me, like 2 buildings.high, just gotnstuck in ragdol

Upvote 0
Goddess

Goddess

Evades crayon maker
Reaction score
Sin$
From what I've heard, you're wrong :tongue: I know people that have used it and had no fall damage Goddess Goddess didn't have any.
I've used this and had no problem's. I've even jumped from the highest point in the map with an extended map height and did not take any fall damage. There is another method where your parachute is deployed every time you fall from a certain high.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register